Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Happy Holidays (Read 1207 times)
Pac-Man
God Member

Chomping Away

Happy Holidays
Dec 25th, 2014 at 2:49pm

So I guess no one uses this message board anymore but in case someone happens to peek in, Happy Holidays!   Cool

IP Logged

dennis

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: Happy Holidays
Reply #1 - Jan 6th, 2015 at 11:58pm

Thanks.  Happy Holidays to you too and all of the Romantics fanatics out there.

IP Logged

dennis

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: Happy Holidays
Reply #2 - Jan 1st, 2016 at 5:15am

Hmm.  To think another year has gone by since I replied to Pac Man's post.  Activity on the Romantics' Message Board has been dismal this year.  Sadly for me, I did not make it to any Romantics shows this year.  But, I thank Rick Springfield for recognizing how vibrant and important the Romantics are to Rock and Roll, and for including them on many of his concerts this year.  It's been some time since the Romantics played so many shows in a year, and I hope alot of you were able to attend.  I just wish some of you would have posted, letting me and some of the other die hard Romantics Fanatics know how much you enjoyed the show.  I check in with the romanticsdetroit web site several times a week hoping there will be the announcement of an upcoming Romantics concert close enough so I can attend.  Maybe this year will be better.  Anyway, I hope all who enjoy the greatest American rock band (The Romantics, who else) had a wonderful Christmas and will have a heatlhy and happy New Year.  dennis

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.