Welcome, Guest. Please Login

Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Romantics summer shows (Read 1057 times)
domingo

The Romantics Message
Board

The Romantics summer shows
Jun 2nd, 2012 at 11:54am

Hi friends, first let me say that The Romantics' summer shows are very exciting. I will try my best to be at 4 of the shows, depending on how I am feeling. My health changed this spring following a shocking diagnosis. There is no risk of death for me, but I sometimes feel very weak and doing basic things can be difficult. I will be at the 4 concerts, only the ones which provide seating or allow chairs to be brought.

I have always stressed the importance of working in street teams and doing what we can to advertise the live shows. Summer is the time when plants bloom and it's also a time when The Romantics play lots of shows. Please do everything you can to get the word out. I remain optimistic that The Romantics will release some new albums with material or versions not previously heard on existing albums and compilations. Please do the same and enjoy everything life has to offer.

IP Logged

BrewCity
God Member

Milwaukee

Milwaukee
Re: The Romantics summer shows
Reply #1 - Jun 6th, 2012 at 4:43am

Hey, Domingo...will you be gettung up to Chicago for the June 20th show?

Hope all is OK with your health.

"You crashed your car through the front door/I pulled you from the wreckage/You told me that you missed me/But you meant with the grill and hood."

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.