KGRamone
YaBB Newbies

We want new Romantics
tunes!

Louisville, Ky.
Whither Coz?
Apr 12th, 2012 at 2:23am

Hey everyone,

The Romantics are playing in Indianpolis later this month, a show which I'm looking forward to attending. When you get a chance, check out the event website and the band's updated promo photo: http://www.500festival.com/other-events/rev-your-engines-concert.

I haven't heard any official announcement, but I had heard Coz is working on another project (which I believe may involve former Romantics drummer David Petratos), and I saw recent photos of the band performing with Rich Cole ... and no Coz in sight. Based on the new promo photo, it would seem Rich is back in after 30 years and Coz is out.

Does anyone know any details as to how permanent this is? And I wonder if they will add "Till I See You Again" to the live set?

-Kevin

http://www.facebook.com/KGRamone  
IP Logged

Rob

Don't you put me on hold!

Re: Whither Coz?
Reply #1 - Apr 15th, 2012 at 9:58pm

Kevin, I just saw that promo photo myself. No Coz! I saw them last summer with Rich back on bass, playing as a 5 piece.  It was my understanding from talking to Wally and Rich afterwards they would be playing as a 5 man band from that point on.  By the way they Did play I can't wait to see you again, as well as Tell it to Carrie. It was amazing to hear for a 30 year fan like myself!!  But, now where's Coz?.

IP Logged

Rob

Don't you put me on hold!

Re: Whither Coz?
Reply #2 - Apr 15th, 2012 at 10:08pm

By the way Kevin the band has a Facebook group page that seems to get much more action than this message board. Brad seems to be a regular poster.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.