Send Topic Print
2012 Tour Dates (Read 667 times)
BrewCity
God Member

Milwaukee

Milwaukee
2012 Tour Dates
Mar 3rd, 2012 at 3:52am

Anything in the works yet for 2012?  I haven't seen the band in several years now.  I'm gettin' the itch!

"You crashed your car through the front door/I pulled you from the wreckage/You told me that you missed me/But you meant with the grill and hood."

IP Logged

domingo

The Romantics Message
Board

Re: 2012 Tour Dates
Reply #1 - Mar 4th, 2012 at 11:42am

Yes, I know what you mean my friend. I am hoping and praying that each member of The Romantics is healthy and experiencing all the blessings in life. Like some pessimist, I start to worry when there is too much silence from a band. The main thing I worry about is the possibility that one or more of the members could potentially be sick or ill in some way. I would feel better to know that each member is in good health and there is nothing going on behind the scenes. Davy Jones of The Monkees had heart problems prior to his heart attack, but his doctor didn't detect any problems during his testing. Davy wasn't in great physical condition, but he was far from being a typical rock star. The saddest part, there was going to be another Monkees reunion in summer 2012, similar to the concerts they played in summer 2011 in Europe.

IP Logged

Pac-Man
God Member

Chomping Away

Reply #2 - Mar 13th, 2012 at 11:30am

It's been a few years as well since seeing them.  Hoping they will be able to get back out and tour again.  Perhaps toss some new music our way as well   Cool  Keep rockin' guys!

IP Logged

dennis

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #3 - Mar 22nd, 2012 at 8:00am

Hey Guys,

Check out the romanticsdetroit web site.  Several 2012 concert dates are listed!!  Looks like the Romantics are hitting the road again.

dennis

IP Logged

BrewCity
God Member

Milwaukee

Milwaukee
Reply #4 - Mar 22nd, 2012 at 9:20pm

Yeah, saw it.  That's a start, but the closest show scheduled so far is a 6 hour drive for me...that's a bit too far.  I'm hoping for some stuff a little closer that I can actually get to.

"You crashed your car through the front door/I pulled you from the wreckage/You told me that you missed me/But you meant with the grill and hood."

IP Logged

domingo

The Romantics Message
Board

Reply #5 - Mar 28th, 2012 at 2:26am

I fully believe that if The Romantics can release a new album or collection, it could generate buzz that might result in additional tour dates. Currently, The Romantics' latest release is a collection of greatest hits and fan favorites, entitled Playlist: The Very Best Of The Romantics. This CD and mp3 album download features an impressive selection of key tracks which appeared originally on several different albums.

The Romantics Playlist Tour 2012!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.