Welcome, Guest. Please Login

Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Romantics on Kickstarter (Read 284 times)
domingo

The Romantics Message
Board

The Romantics on Kickstarter
Feb 11th, 2012 at 4:38am

Dear friends, I would like for you to take a look at Kickstarter. This is a fairly new site devoted to funding albums and musical projects. The Romantics and Kickstarter seem to be a match made in heaven.

Whatever the new release will result, whether it be a rarities compilation, a professionally recorded greatest hits live album or an an album of all-new studio recordings. In an ideal world, all of these options would materialize.

It is with the utmost honor and respect that I propose a simple financial strategy for The Romantics. I propose that they use Kickstarter to raise funds for either a new release or several new releases.

East coast singer-songwriter Willie Nile has been recording since the 1970s and has successfully released his new album "The Innocent Ones" on his own record label, using funds collected from Kickstarter. Ironically, The Romantics are far more famous and well-known than Willie Nile, but he has found a way to reach out to the hearts and pocketbooks of his fans and believers.

Nile has re-built a fanbase from niche markets. The Romantics can and should do the very same thing.

Everyone please feel free to offer your own input on this issue. If you have any questions about this fundraising option, please review the link below:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/597327796/willie-nile-record-release-the-innocent-ones

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.