Welcome, Guest. Please Login

Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Selfridge Air Force Base August 21 (Read 2560 times)
bookies_original
Global Moderator

Tigers Town!
Re: Selfridge Air Force Base August 21
Reply #15 - Jul 23rd, 2009 at 9:03pm

The venue responded and expects PayPal capabilities to be up and running on their website to purchase tickets by this Friday or early next week.   
The dinner is catered by Zucarro's. It will be a buffet dinner with breaded chicken, roast beef, mashed potatoes, a salad, pasta and a hot vegtable. Beer, wine and mixed drinks .

IP Logged

lmk_new

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #16 - Aug 2nd, 2009 at 7:50am

I just bought my tickets yesterday, for the concert and fireworks.  It will be nice to see all of you again!

IP Logged

lmk_new

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #17 - Aug 20th, 2009 at 6:04am

Who's all going Friday night?  I will be there just for the concerts/fireworks.  Smiley

IP Logged

bookies_original
Global Moderator

Tigers Town!
Reply #18 - Aug 21st, 2009 at 6:10pm

I am still undecided at this point.  So many variables involved.  I would especially love to go because we have so many things to celebrate!!    Wink

IP Logged

lmk_new

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #19 - Aug 22nd, 2009 at 12:26am

Hope to see you Judy!  Hope to see Iris, Oldfriend and any other friends from the board.  Not sure if I need to take chairs/blanket for the concert, or if it is inside...

IP Logged

oldfriend
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #20 - Aug 22nd, 2009 at 1:50pm

Didn't make the show, but congrats to Wally and Solodka! Way to go! Hope you guys have many many happy years together!

IP Logged

bookies_original
Global Moderator

Tigers Town!
Reply #21 - Aug 22nd, 2009 at 5:14pm

waiting for a FULL report on this show!
hopefully some pics too!

IP Logged

solodka
God Member

Always a butterfly lover!

Sunny South Florida
Reply #22 - Aug 22nd, 2009 at 9:58pm

Thank you for your well wishes Oldfriend!  The show was amazing for all of you that missed it!  Beautiful night, tons in attendance!  Great energy for the guys which always allows for a great show.  Somehow I missed the fireworks!  I guess I was otherwise distracted by other things that were going on!  I don't think I took any photos that were worthwhile as I was busy dancing!  But all is all, it was a wonderful time as usual!  Nothing new in the set list and there was not an encore as they had to get the fireworks in after Mitch Ryder and The Romantics played.  Somehow I missed Lynn too! Don't know what happened there, but we will have to catch up sometime!  All of us do!   Wink Smiley  Did see Buyadodge!  Managed to get "leid"!  Thanks!

solodkasertze  
IP Logged

lmk_new

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #23 - Aug 22nd, 2009 at 10:20pm

Yes, congrats to Wally and his new bride!   Wink  Solodka, I thought you were going to call when you all arrived at the base, so I was waiting for you to call and didn't want to bother you!  Sorry.  Also, when I called you when we got there, I couldn't hear you too well and the call was a little confusing.   Embarrassed I had a card for you and Wally, too. 

We had fun and Mitch Ryder and his band had people rockin', too.  Of course, I was the only person in my area bopping in my seat to the Romantics and jumped up to dance to Stone Pony!  I also jumped up to dance to What I Like About You.  It was fun...good crowd, awesome flyovers, great music...really nice atmostphere.  Wish I could have caught up with Solodka, Wally, Brad, Mike, Coz, and maybe Chloe if she was there too?  Sorry we missed you guys!

xoxo
Lynn

IP Logged

buyadodge

KEEP-IN-TOUCH

STERLING
Reply #24 - Sep 11th, 2009 at 10:20am

EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!   ALOHA, SOLODKA AND WALLY!!!!!! BOOK' EM  DANNO!!!!!!  CAN/DID YOU HEAR DON HO?????? THANK YOU!!!!!!!  
« Last Edit: Sep 12th, 2009 at 6:07am by YaBB Administrator »  

IP Logged

pinkbubelz
God Member

A Chick & an Artist at
Heart!

Romantics City! (Detroit, MI)
Reply #25 - Sep 20th, 2009 at 8:02am

So bummed. We were driving home from New York the day of the show....

bookies & LMK... I haven't seen you gals in forever!!! Congrats to Solodka & Wally. Smiley   
I'm in extreme Romantics withdrawal. Haven't made any shows yet this year AND my camera has finally decided to go belly up (after something like 70,000 photos.)

Hopefully, i'll see you guys soon!

Never Give Up! Never Surrender! ~ Galaxy Quest&&&&A Romantics Fanatic since the tender age of 14...
pinkbubelz pinkbubelz  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.