Send Topic Print
WHAT'S IT MATTER? (Read 1160 times)
buyadodge

KEEP-IN-TOUCH

STERLING
WHAT'S IT MATTER?
May 15th, 2009 at 11:29am

Shocked
GENERAL POST SAYS TALK ABOUT WHAT EVER. JUST A FEW YEARS AGO: WHAT'S IT GOING TO MATTER BUYING THOUSANDS OF "ASIAN" VEHICLES WITH AMERICAN DOLLARS THAT PAID, HOUSED AND FEED US NOW GIVEN TO HONDA AND TOYOTA'S COMMUNIST AND MONARCHY ASIAN GOVERNMENTS? SOOOO WHAT'S IT GOING TO MATTER IF THOUSANDS OF (future American) IMMIGRANT ANTI-AMERICAN (not stereotyping used statistical methods)MID-EAST TERRORIST  WISHING TO TAKE PILOT TRAINING, BE NUCLEAR PLANT SECURITY OR IN FERTILIZER SALES!

BEING BITE IN THE ASS TWICE,          MATTER NOW!!!!!!!!

THINK! DON'T REACT, RESPOND.

WHO CAN HONESTLY SAY THE ECONOMY THIS CAUSED IS NOT EFFECTED???????????

IP Logged

solodka
God Member

Always a butterfly lover!

Sunny South Florida
Re: WHAT'S IT MATTER?
Reply #1 - May 15th, 2009 at 11:30pm

That might be a bit harsh.  There are a lot of "Foreign" brands out there that employ many "Americans".  It's not all bad.  I know you feel bitter, but maybe some of these American based companies should have managed their money a bit better.  I'm not pro or con either way, I do feel sorry for all of the workers that have lost their jobs, but in the big scheme of things, shouldn't they have done things better a long time ago?  There is one foreign company that employs over 4,000 in the US at one plant and do you know what?  They have less waste in 1 year than you and I do in 1 week!  Why aren't more American companies doing the same?
Just a thought!  Don't bite my head off! Wink

solodkasertze  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.