Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Merry Christmas (Read 965 times)
lmk_new

I Love YaBB 2!

Merry Christmas
Dec 25th, 2008 at 9:26am

Just wanted to pop in and wish all of my Romantics friends a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Lynn

IP Logged

PIRATE
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

SANTA FE SPRINGS, CALIFORNIA
Re: Merry Christmas
Reply #1 - Dec 25th, 2008 at 10:08am

THE WARMEST WISHES FOR ALL OF YOU.... MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEARS. CELEBRATE BUT BE WISE AND SAFE!!

"if thy pour ith..thy shall drink ith"&&"if thy post ith...thy shall count ith"&&2071 plus current

IP Logged

oldfriend
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #2 - Dec 25th, 2008 at 11:32pm

I got the best possible Christmas present I could get. Three days ago my wife had breast cancer surgery. The lumpectomy got out all the bad stuff, and the nearby lymph nodes that were taken out were all clear of cancer. Yes!!! She will need a little follow up radiation, but she is going to be fine. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IP Logged

PIRATE
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #3 - Dec 27th, 2008 at 1:23am

OLD FRIEND, THAT IS GREAT NEWS. THAT IS A CHRISTMAS ALL IN ITS OWN. ENJOYING CHRISTMAS AND BRINGING IN THE NEW YEAR WITH YOUR LOVE ONE WITH THAT ALL BEHIND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL BE A OVER WELMING INCREDIABLE FEELING. HOLD HER TIGHT AND BRING IN THE NEW YEAR MY FRIEND.

"if thy pour ith..thy shall drink ith"&&"if thy post ith...thy shall count ith"&&2071 plus current

IP Logged

solodka
God Member

Always a butterfly lover!

Sunny South Florida
Reply #4 - Jan 25th, 2009 at 7:42pm

Yes, that it great news Oldfriend!  OUr thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as always! Smiley

solodkasertze  
IP Logged

oldfriend
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #5 - Jan 25th, 2009 at 10:24pm

Thank you so much. Keep in touch!

IP Logged

lmk_new

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #6 - Feb 12th, 2009 at 11:39pm

Oldfriend, that is such good news!  Yes, we will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.  One of my good friends has to go for a lumpectomy soon, and I have been praying for her, too.

Lynn

IP Logged

PIRATE
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #7 - Feb 26th, 2009 at 9:49am

OLD FRIEND, HOW IS SHE DOING AND HOW WAS THE BRINGING IN THE NEW YEAR TOGETHER WITH HER? IT MUST HAVE BEEN SPECIAL.

IP Logged

oldfriend
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #8 - Feb 26th, 2009 at 9:59pm

We originally thought that ALL of the lymph nodes were clean, but it turned out that just ONE had a microscopic cancer cell or two, so now she has to have chemo. She had the first of eight treatments last monday and handled it pretty well. We'll see how it goes from here. She has to have a teatment once every two weeks, so the chemo will be over on June first. We are counting the days. Thanks so much for asking. It is appreciated.

IP Logged

PIRATE
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #9 - Mar 1st, 2009 at 12:07pm

OLD FRIEND, PRAYS TO YOUR FAMILY AND COME JUNE MAY SHE BE CLEAR OF ALL OF WHAT SHE HAS GONE THRU. COME JUNE MAY SHE BE FREE FROM ALL AND STAY FREE FOR A LIFETIME.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.