Welcome, Guest. Please Login

Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Very rare Romantics 21 and Over video on Youtube. (Read 3312 times)
solodka
God Member

Always a butterfly lover!

Sunny South Florida
Re: Very rare Romantics 21 and Over video on Youtube.
Reply #15 - Apr 24th, 2010 at 11:17am

The video was made in either 1980 or 1981.

solodkasertze  
IP Logged

S M
YaBB Newbies

The Romantics Message
Board

Re: Very rare Romantics 21 and Over video on Youtu
Reply #16 - Aug 25th, 2010 at 2:15am

Kevin64 wrote on Nov 13th, 2008 at 10:03am:
Very cool. Maybe Oldfriend or somebody else could answer this question.
Did they tour to support this album, National Breakout? I know Mike left after it was recorded and Coz was called in to replace him.I have seen pictures of every tour they did after recording an album,except this one.I even have pics of them wearing the pink leathers from the Strictly Personal tour,but have never seen any pics of them promoting National Breakout.

I was lucky to see the band in 80 (i believe) in support for NB. They played at Masonic Temple in Detroit. If memory serves me it was a two night stand. Black leathers, Coz on Guitar with Wally, Jimmy and Rich Cole. Opening act was The Torpedo's. Great show, loud and rockin. Coz played a Les Paul and beefed up the live sound a bit. Setlist was nearly ALL of NB and most of the first album. They did The Last Time (stones) for an encore! Opened with National Breakout, highlights were Stone Poney, 21 and Over, Forever Yours, Till I see you again and the obvious hits (what i like, look in your eyes, night like this). The Romantics were really on fire back then. On the verge of something huge..ie..... Hope that gives some insight! And....jars some memories  Cool

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.