Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
80's music (Read 1711 times)
mrgoodtimes0799
Ex Member

80's music
Aug 22nd, 2008 at 10:04pm

Hey All,

I'm still obsessed with the 80's music wise, love new stuff to but those were the best times for me. The romantics were a big part of that as the guys are just fanatsic and everytime I hear one of their songs it brings back some great memories. They are the best in my book. I wore out a TV watching all the MTV videos and especially the ones  the guys made. I'm so glad that we gwt to see the band still perform around and lovin it.

I always wondered who the girls were in the "One in a Million " video and what happened to them? I've never seen any of them in other video's or movies to the best of my knowledge. Who were they, that was just a great video. 

Love this site and Thanks.

IP Logged

BrewCity
God Member

Milwaukee

Milwaukee
Re: 80's music
Reply #1 - Aug 23rd, 2008 at 9:15pm

solodka?  Can you shed any light on this?

"You crashed your car through the front door/I pulled you from the wreckage/You told me that you missed me/But you meant with the grill and hood."

IP Logged

solodka
God Member

Always a butterfly lover!

Sunny South Florida
Reply #2 - Aug 24th, 2008 at 4:31am

I think that the One in a Million girls met up with the Talking in Your Sleep girls, who met up with the Robert Palmer girls, who met up with the............all retired to a little farm in Las Vegas!  But you would probably have to check with Tawny Kitaen.  I think she is the only video girl that anyone really remembers her name!

solodkasertze  
IP Logged

dennis

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #3 - Sep 4th, 2008 at 5:30am

Where were the Romantics' videos shot?  Did they use local girls?  Was the video for "You and Your Folks" ever aired?  Where was that video shot?  What, if any thing, is the significance of the locations used?

Oldfriend, Solodka, Wally: can you shed any light on these burnin' questions?

dennis

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.