Send Topic Print
Florida show (Read 1828 times)
Drummerwife
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Florida show
Mar 9th, 2008 at 11:43pm

Hi Guys,

We're back from Florida, and thanks for the help we received about getting onto the Hard Rock's Velvet Sessions Lounge.  And after all that I don't think it was so exclusive to get in there.

The show was great as usual and we even met some people who didn't know who The Romantics were, but they are fans now.  We took some pics, but they are dark and I don't know how to put them on the site anyway.

We went to their little party after the show and it was great to see them again.  We were at the Virginia Beach show last summer.

Thanks again for the help, Drummerwife

IP Logged

BrewCity
God Member

Milwaukee

Milwaukee
Re: Florida show
Reply #1 - Mar 11th, 2008 at 8:23am

I'm curious...are they breaking in any new songs?

"You crashed your car through the front door/I pulled you from the wreckage/You told me that you missed me/But you meant with the grill and hood."

IP Logged

Drummerwife
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #2 - Mar 11th, 2008 at 9:48pm

Sorry, I don't know of any new songs, but being right in front of the speaker it kinda of distorts the music anyway.

IP Logged

KingUpp1
YaBB Newbies

The Romantics Message
Board

Reply #3 - Aug 11th, 2011 at 2:04pm

does anyone know if we will be able to listen to either one of these shows in the Detroit area?  If not, I sure hope the radio station has archives!

I just read a bit about xm redio.  from what I gather, this is something you have to subscribe to.  I doubt that we will be able to hear this one.

I sent an email to the program director   I will post if and when I get a response.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.