Welcome, Guest. Please Login

Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hearing Romantics songs other than the hits. (Read 942 times)
Ken_Cheng
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Hearing Romantics songs other than the hits.
Feb 15th, 2007 at 8:00am

It's not hard to come across the big Romantics songs such as "What I Like About You" or "Talking In Your Sleep" in public.  Those seem to come up everywhere (especially "WILAY"). 

I live in Southern California.  Not long ago, I was dining at a Dennys in Anaheim (just a mile or so from Disneyland).  To my surprise, the Romantics' "Rock You Up" was playing on the restaurant's P.A.

I wouldn't have been surprised to hear "What I Like About You" or "Talking In Your Sleep," but wow, "Rock You Up."  It's good to know that there are other people out there who appreciate the Romantics' lesser known, but also great songs.

IP Logged

BrewCity
God Member

Milwaukee

Milwaukee
Re: Hearing Romantics songs other than the hits.
Reply #1 - Feb 17th, 2007 at 5:38am

Welcome back Ken_Cheng!  When I hear "Stone Pony" or "21 and Over" at Denny's, then I'll really flip. Smiley

"You crashed your car through the front door/I pulled you from the wreckage/You told me that you missed me/But you meant with the grill and hood."

IP Logged

buyadodge

KEEP-IN-TOUCH

STERLING
Re: Hearing Romantics songs other than the hits.
Reply #2 - Mar 11th, 2007 at 1:48pm

[font=Arial][/font] AngryTHANKS ALOT! THERE GOES YEARS OF THERAPY. I WAS DOING SO GOOD. TILL SOMEONE JUST HAD TO BRING IT UP. FOR YEARS ALL THOSE GREAT SONGS
WERE NEVER GIVEN A CHANCE TO ENTERTAIN SO MANY MORE BECAUSE OF SOME CORPORATE RESEARCH STUDY OR WHATEVER. THIS HAS DRIVEN ME #@$%^& AND#@$%.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.