Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Lost (Read 1662 times)
bookies_original
Global Moderator

Tigers Town!
Lost
Jan 22nd, 2007 at 7:31am

ok guys and gals, i broke down and watched lost.
this totally goes against my committment to NEVER watch anything on tv that was a "craze" amongst the public.
here is how it happened:
for christmas i got my daughter season 1 on dvd.
so we start watching it on a friday night.
we watched until 4am.
the following night, we watched more until 4am again.
finally sunday we watched the final episodes of the box set.
now, that might not sound like much but when you consider we watched 24 episodes in 3 nights and that my usual bedtime is 10pm, it was pretty amazing.
ok, now here is where it gets good.  i had her go rent all the episodes from season 2.  managed to watch all of those within a few day period again.
then i went on the internet to find out what i had missed in the episodes of season 3 so far.  my husband says i am officially addicted.
anybody else "lost"?

IP Logged

solodka
God Member

Always a butterfly lover!

Sunny South Florida
Re: Lost
Reply #1 - Jan 22nd, 2007 at 8:34am

Now you need to start watching 24!  That's another addictive show!  I watched 24 in 48 hours!  I watch Lost, 24, Housewives, House, Smallville.  I used to watch the OC too!  Glad that's almost over.  I don't think I can fit anything else in! Wink

solodkasertze  
IP Logged

Kevin64

I Love YaBB 2!

Long Island,New York
Reply #2 - Jan 23rd, 2007 at 10:12am

I,too,refuse to watch any of the "craze" shows that are on TV now.I am proud to say I have only watched 1 episode Of American Idol,and it was only because my girlfriend at the time made me watch it.If I had a gun,I would have pulled an "Elvis" and shot the TV because it disgusted me.And,I did check out "House" once,only because 3 different people at different times have told me I have the same eyes as Hugh Laurie. I'm sorry to say that yes,from the nose up I am a dead ringer for him!!  Grin

Yeah,Yeah,Yeah!!!!
shoemach5 schumach23  
IP Logged

bookies_original
Global Moderator

Tigers Town!
Reply #3 - Jan 25th, 2007 at 10:28pm

kevin, that is what i call true love and sacrifice.  suffering through american idol.

never seen house so who is hugh laurie?  the main character?

solodka, who is your favorite lost character?

IP Logged

solodka
God Member

Always a butterfly lover!

Sunny South Florida
Reply #4 - Jan 26th, 2007 at 3:19am

To be truthful, I don't really like any.  I like the chemisty between "Freckles and The Hunk".  That's about it!  I have my own theories as to what's going on and that is what keeps me interested!  And yes, Hugh Laurie plays Dr. House.  Who by the way, is not American!

solodkasertze  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.