Send Topic Print
Detroit Lions (Read 4094 times)
PIRATE
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

SANTA FE SPRINGS, CALIFORNIA
Re: Detroit Lions
Reply #15 - Dec 1st, 2007 at 7:27am

i must say, i thought they were on there way to a good one. they need to work on the offensive line. do some defense work. they have the good targets to get the job done but kitna needs more then 2 seconds to toss the ball. they are so close to turning that corner.

"if thy pour ith..thy shall drink ith"&&"if thy post ith...thy shall count ith"&&2071 plus current

IP Logged

Rob

Don't you put me on hold!

Reply #16 - Dec 17th, 2007 at 8:25am

Sorry guys....my Chargers worked over the Lions today.  The Lions looked like they were just not into it.

IP Logged

oldfriend
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #17 - Dec 18th, 2007 at 12:05am

The real Lions are back. After starting at 6 and 2, they WILL finish the season 6 and 10. The Lions defense is about the worst in the league.

IP Logged

solodka
God Member

Always a butterfly lover!

Sunny South Florida
Reply #18 - Dec 18th, 2007 at 4:38am

All I can say is that the Dolphins finally won a game this season!  I would say that they were worse!

solodkasertze  
IP Logged

oldfriend
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #19 - Dec 18th, 2007 at 11:29pm

The difference is that the Dolphins will bounce back in a year or two because they have management that has some football sense. The Lions on the other hand, show that they are clueless by keeping Matt Millen around and being so lousy for so long. Don't look for anything to change any time soon in Detroit.

IP Logged

PIRATE
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #20 - Dec 21st, 2007 at 10:08am

oldfriend, the offense isnt to bad. well they need help on the line but if they got some descent work from the defense they can go far into the playoffs. no doubt detroit hasnt been good for so long. they had the sanders era. but the offensive weapons are in place they need a line to give time to pass there way to the endzone. i wondered why matt millen was there 2 to 3 years ago and hes still there. get rid of millen and tighten the defense i bet those lions will bite  Cheesy

"if thy pour ith..thy shall drink ith"&&"if thy post ith...thy shall count ith"&&2071 plus current

IP Logged

oldfriend
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #21 - Oct 16th, 2008 at 3:25am

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

IP Logged

solodka
God Member

Always a butterfly lover!

Sunny South Florida
Reply #22 - Oct 19th, 2008 at 8:05pm

Well, the Dolphins haven't been looking that bad this year!  Last week's loss wasn't pretty for sure!  We will have to see how they play today!  It's a beautiful day today, maybe I will go to the game~ Smiley

solodkasertze  
IP Logged

oldfriend
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #23 - Oct 20th, 2008 at 8:57pm

Lions are still perfect! I have confidence that they can finish the season at 0-16.

IP Logged

BrewCity
God Member

Milwaukee

Milwaukee
Reply #24 - Oct 23rd, 2008 at 6:11am

Even the great Brett Favre couldn't help the Lions.

"You crashed your car through the front door/I pulled you from the wreckage/You told me that you missed me/But you meant with the grill and hood."

IP Logged

BrewCity
God Member

Milwaukee

Milwaukee
Reply #25 - Nov 17th, 2008 at 11:55pm

0-16 is looking pretty possible, oldfriend.  That was an inspired prediction.

I went up to Green Bay yesterday for the Packers-Bears game.  That 37-3 complete domination was a lot of fun.  The Bears fans all left Lambeau Field early with their little Bears tails between their legs.

"You crashed your car through the front door/I pulled you from the wreckage/You told me that you missed me/But you meant with the grill and hood."

IP Logged

PIRATE
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #26 - Nov 27th, 2008 at 10:00pm

im confident as well the lions will have that magical 0-16 record. they are carrying the millan curse in full force. no favre wouldnt be able to help nor could a joe montana. i dont think i can say much my rams are so close to the lion club. how nice it would be to see some magic today and have the lions upset the titains.

IP Logged

PIRATE
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #27 - Dec 27th, 2008 at 1:44am

WELL IT LOOKS LIKE A TRIP TO GREENBAY WILL BRING THEM THERE 0-16 RECORD. NOT THAT THE LIONS HAVE THAT SOLID TEAM, BUT ALWAYS SEEM TO HAVE A TEAM THAT SHOULD ALWAYS FINISH 8-8..... THATS WHAT IT SEEMS THEY SHOULD FINISH A SEASON FOR MANY YEARS WITH THE PLAYERS THEY PUT ON THE FIELD ON WEEK 1. BUT FOR THEM TO FINISH THIS WAY I WOULD HAVE NEVER OF THOUGHT IT COULD HAPPEN. BUT LOOK AT THE DOLPHINS AND FALCONS THIS YEAR..... IF THEY CAN DO IT WELL LOOK AT A LION PLAYOFF RUN FOR 2009.

IP Logged

oldfriend
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #28 - Dec 28th, 2008 at 12:51am

Told ya back in Octobe. 0-16! What a disgrace. The Ford family needs to sell that team NOW!.

IP Logged

PIRATE
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #29 - Dec 28th, 2008 at 11:25pm

first they may need to sell some cars. then sell the team. hhhhmmmmm thats a great idea sell the team and they wont need that bail out money.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.