Welcome, Guest. Please Login

Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
61/49...three years later (Read 1988 times)
PIRATE
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

SANTA FE SPRINGS, CALIFORNIA
Re: 61/49...three years later
Reply #15 - Jun 17th, 2007 at 11:04am

i sure hope someday soon in the future they find a way to release some of the new material....so many of us are hungry to hear some new releases to go with all the great songs they have already.

"if thy pour ith..thy shall drink ith"&&"if thy post ith...thy shall count ith"&&2071 plus current

IP Logged

oldfriend
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #16 - Dec 18th, 2007 at 11:38pm

This album still gets regular play at my house. The more I listen to it the better it sounds. I really can't get over how good this album really is. All the great British Invasion influence is here, and if you like the early Stones, Kinks, Yardbirds, Small Faces, and Pretty Things(coming to the Magic Bag in April) as I do, this album will get regular listens in your house as well.

IP Logged

rockford_boy

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #17 - Dec 20th, 2007 at 6:59am

Great release and even better live. Not many bands can pull that off today, oh and by the way the group does live shows with nothing on their vocals. Just raw Wally, Coz and Mike. That is quite impressive, and no silly backing tracks.

IP Logged

PIRATE
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

SANTA FE SPRINGS, CALIFORNIA
Reply #18 - Dec 21st, 2007 at 10:16am

61/49 is a listening tradition. 4 years have gone by and still feels fresh. still will always look forward to that next album. as we crave it there previous release continues to keep us humble.  "love this band"

"if thy pour ith..thy shall drink ith"&&"if thy post ith...thy shall count ith"&&2071 plus current

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.