Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
World Series (Read 5296 times)
Andrew

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: World Series
Reply #45 - Nov 1st, 2006 at 8:19am

As sad as I am they didn't win the Series, it was an amazing year.

Bookies... I'm wiht you, they deserve a parade. I went down to the stadium the other day and it was cool to see all the signs people left and man was the merchadise store packed.

Speaking of spring trainging - I'm planning on heading down there for the first weekend (its like March 3rdish). Ironically its my spring break so I plan on catching Tigers spring training, the Indians and the Yankees spring trainging.

Its pretty cheap, can see several different teams/games and is suppose to be a blast from everything I have read.

So yeah if anyone wants to meet up, I'll be down there for the first weekend (the Tigers first game is on a Thursday against Philly).

IP Logged

PIRATE
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

SANTA FE SPRINGS, CALIFORNIA
Reply #46 - Nov 1st, 2006 at 10:09am

they sure do deserve a parade...they have earned it.
they will be back next year in the thick of things...hopefully so will my dodgers

"if thy pour ith..thy shall drink ith"&&"if thy post ith...thy shall count ith"&&2071 plus current

IP Logged

bookies_original
Global Moderator

Tigers Town!
Reply #47 - Nov 1st, 2006 at 7:11pm

thanks for the consolation pirate!
maybe next year we will see a dodgers/tigers world series.

andrew, hopefully we will see you in florida next spring!!
pm me your cell # again!

IP Logged

Andrew

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #48 - Nov 1st, 2006 at 11:48pm

PIRATE wrote on Nov 1st, 2006 at 10:09am:
they sure do deserve a parade...they have earned it.
they will be back next year in the thick of things...hopefully so will my dodgers

Speaking of your Dodgers... they moved a former Tampa Bay Single A minor league team up to  Midland, MI, and then the Dodgers made them their Single-A team. The team, The Great Lake Loons, will start in Midland in April. Midland is this small little town in the middle of Michigan and ironically my Aunt has a cottage about 15 mins from there... so to make a long story short I'll be seeing alot of your Dodgers (well the Single-A version atleast) next summer.

IP Logged

PIRATE
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

SANTA FE SPRINGS, CALIFORNIA
Reply #49 - Nov 2nd, 2006 at 10:52am

andrew...maybe the dodgers will grow on you a lil.....of course thats a minor league team you were refering to but they will bleed dodger blue.

when i leaved in colorado last year i lived 5 minutes away from the colorado rockies triple a team the sky sox.......i had no idea how popular minor league baseball was intil then....it has neat seeing people pile into the parking lot.

"if thy pour ith..thy shall drink ith"&&"if thy post ith...thy shall count ith"&&2071 plus current

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.