Send Topic Print
I'm back!!! (Read 455 times)
littleone
YaBB Newbies

Wild Tyger

Texas
I'm back!!!
Oct 18th, 2006 at 10:51pm

SmileyHey, it's no fun being sick.  I missed the show in Corpus Christi.  CC is only 1 1/2 hours from my home.  Darn it!  Did anyone go to it.  Too all the wonderful people on this message board and especially to the females, I make this one request.  Please get your annual Breast Mamogram and other female check ups.  I just had the scare of my life.  Thank goodness the lump in my breast was not cancer.  It was a wake up call.  All you wonderful guys, make sure your wives, girlfriends, moms and sisters get they yearly exam too.  Life is to precious!   To the wonderful members on this board who have been emailing me, thanks for your fun messages.  Yes, yes, I am still in the cookie business.  I am accepting any emails and cards, which I am putting in the scrapbook as a reminder that friends are an important part of life.  
Loves and Hugs,
littleone

Wild Tyger  
IP Logged

solodka
God Member

Always a butterfly lover!

Sunny South Florida
Re: I'm back!!!
Reply #1 - Oct 18th, 2006 at 11:21pm

Well, God Bless that everything is OK!  Everything happens for a reason and if it  is for you to make more people aware and get their annual exams, then so be it.  Again, glad that everything is going to be OK! Smiley

solodkasertze  
IP Logged

bookies_original
Global Moderator

Tigers Town!
Reply #2 - Oct 19th, 2006 at 3:09am

yes littleone, welcome back!
so glad to hear that you are ok.
thank God for those wake up calls!

IP Logged

pinkbubelz
God Member

A Chick & an Artist at
Heart!

Romantics City! (Detroit, MI)
Reply #3 - Oct 19th, 2006 at 8:33am

littleone,

I am glad that things are okay with you.

One of my friends is less fortunate. I found out yesterday that she has had a mastectomy on her left breast and will begin treatment for chemo in the next few weeks.  She's only 37, has a hubby & child.  Sad 

It makes me even more determined to do the Breast Cancer 3-Day again in 2007 (my 3rd time).

Yes, ladies, please make sure to get your check ups annually.  This is especially timely, since this is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

--Iris

Never Give Up! Never Surrender! ~ Galaxy Quest&&&&A Romantics Fanatic since the tender age of 14...
pinkbubelz pinkbubelz  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.