Welcome, Guest. Please Login

Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Underground Garage -Cleveland show (Read 433 times)
jonnie2224

I Love YaBB 2!

Underground Garage -Cleveland show
Oct 16th, 2006 at 12:24pm

I thought I posted this already but here we go again :.....................
The Romantics stormed into Cleveland on the Little Steven show. They rocked in tip top shape from one song to the next just kicking each one in the a@$ !!!! Wally's voice was awesome considering he has been singing night after night after night....believe me I know...it's tough. Coz was bouncing around the stage like a crazed maniac and his solo's were very tasty...it was great to see Mike play guitar regardless he rocks at whatever he does. I'm partial to see Wally with his Rickenbacker six string around his neck rather than the bass...but a man has to what a man has to do. As far as the other bands We missed the Rainy Day Saints...We did see the Charms they were great they even have a song about the Romantics....The Paybacks were really good and Shadows of Knight.....it was tough after watching the Romantics blow the doors down to see those guys struggle through their set.  The Cleveland crowd had the place about 75% full which I was bummed about. But I got a good spot to video tape the band. The Go Go dancers were cool. One wall had old back and white videos of the Sixties bands and the other wall had black and white videos of old Sixties music.
Here is the Romantics set list:
Rock You Up
Midnight To Six
61/49
Devil In Me
Come See Me
Talking In Your Sleep
Tonight
Tomboy
New Kind of Pain
First In Line
What I Like About You
Judy it was great to see you again and Wally it was great to talk and hang again....Soldolka it was awesome to meet you...anytime any of you are in Cleveland drop me a line from one Romatics fan to another we will be sure your in good hands !!!!!
Thats all for now !!!
Jonnie

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.