Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Rockford Set List (Read 1250 times)
rockford_boy

I Love YaBB 2!

Rockford Set List
Sep 3rd, 2006 at 2:38am

I'm just guessing, but this is what I would like to hear.

Rock u up
Mindnight @ 6
When I jook in your eyes
61/49
devil in you
one in a million
come see me
night like this
outta my mind
talking in your sleep
angels hear you calling
new kind of pain
tomboy
first in line
tonight
shes got everything
what I like about you

encore ?

I would love to hear Stone Pony, In The Night Time Give Me One More Chance.

We'll see. Also, I was by the stage this morning and the local ABC station has their Live Remote right by The Romantics stage. Look to see some footage of the band at the 10 o'clock news. For you in Rockford area that is Ch 17 broadcast Ch 4 Insight Cable.

IP Logged

trikfan
YaBB Newbies

michigan
Re: Rockford Set List
Reply #1 - Sep 3rd, 2006 at 6:51am

Hey Rockford boy....
Good job getting the set list.  before the show......I am fan of Cheap Trick...but really Like The Romantics.  Hard decision tonight...but I love the songs on the set list tonight.

I am working the show tonight and The Romantics sound check was great this morning.   The list you posted is the show list for tonight.  It is posted at the board here.   Rockford....I suggest catching the Romantics tonight.
Enjoy

IP Logged

pinkbubelz
God Member

A Chick & an Artist at
Heart!

Romantics City! (Detroit, MI)
Reply #2 - Sep 5th, 2006 at 6:57am

Hi Rockford boy. It was cool meeting you and your wife! Smiley

Let me know if you get the photos-- I want a copy! Smiley

I did take a photo of the set list...I JUST got home, so I have to free up some hard disk space to look at my pictures.  Did you get any video at all?
My hubby took video of the concert and got most of it (I think--I haven't had a chance to see it yet.)  I saw some guy filming and didn't think to ask if he was from the message board-- he was on the bridge and had long frizzy hair...

I also forgot to get the name of the family with the 3 girls who were just awestruck when Coz signed their card and drumstick! Smiley

I took a few fan pictures and will try to get them onto yahoo this week...

Now, I have to sort through both the Vegas AND the Rockford shows! Smiley

Never Give Up! Never Surrender! ~ Galaxy Quest&&&&A Romantics Fanatic since the tender age of 14...
pinkbubelz pinkbubelz  
IP Logged

rockford_boy

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #3 - Sep 5th, 2006 at 7:26am

I just did some phone pics. I promised my wife that I would be with her, not a camera this time.

We don't have a decent cell phone, so I'm not sure how the Berlin Wall photos are going to come out, but I think The Romantics enjoyed playing in a cage. That may have been one they haven't done before.

Goofy Rockford.

IP Logged

pinkbubelz
God Member

A Chick & an Artist at
Heart!

Reply #4 - Sep 5th, 2006 at 7:52am

LOL--
My hubby's the one who has to suffer with me and my camera at most Romantics concerts! Smiley

I just realized--I think it was Steve that took the photos of the group of us... Smiley  Don't know if he checks here at all, but maybe Brad & Chloe could get him to drop his photos here! Wink

The cage was kind of a pain because it was up so high-- photos from below generally aren't as flattering, but I will hopefully have some time to go over them in the next few days to sort out a few good pics.  I also took some from the side and backstage as well-- the spotlights gave some cool shadows of Brad! Smiley  It was hard from the side though, since you could only see the backs of their heads... The other downer is that because the fans were so far below, it was tough to get a good shot showing the fans in the photos... (I would have had to be on a ladder above and behind the guys...)

I'm hopefully going to get approval to post some of my photos in the next week or so!!

Smiley

Never Give Up! Never Surrender! ~ Galaxy Quest&&&&A Romantics Fanatic since the tender age of 14...
pinkbubelz pinkbubelz  
IP Logged

solodka
God Member

Always a butterfly lover!

Sunny South Florida
Reply #5 - Sep 5th, 2006 at 7:57am

You need to carry a ladder!  Like a boyscout, every good photographer should be prepared!!!!!!!  Hey, I carry a ruler and a tapemeasure!  I might be prepared for "Let's Make A Deal" if it ever comes back on! Smiley

solodkasertze  
IP Logged

pinkbubelz
God Member

A Chick & an Artist at
Heart!

Reply #6 - Sep 5th, 2006 at 7:10pm

LOL--I'm sure I have one in my purse somewhere!

I stopped carrying big purses years ago because the bigger the purse, the more crap I would carry! Smiley

pinkbubelz pinkbubelz  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.