Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
much needed vacation (Read 772 times)
Pac-Man
God Member

Chomping Away

much needed vacation
Aug 13th, 2006 at 2:53pm

Just an FYI you probably won't see me post much over the next week or so as we are taking a much needed vacation.  If I get a chance to sit behind a computer I will try and check in.  Otherwise I will be MIA from here until around the 23rd or so.  Enjoy all!   Cool

IP Logged

solodka
God Member

Always a butterfly lover!

Sunny South Florida
Re: much needed vacation
Reply #1 - Aug 13th, 2006 at 8:58pm

I need a vacation!!!!!!!!!  Where are you off to?  Some exotic location? Smiley

solodkasertze  
IP Logged

Pac-Man
God Member

Chomping Away

Reply #2 - Aug 14th, 2006 at 1:52pm

We are heading to Colorado to visit family.  Not exotic but very scenic and relaxing.  Enjoy everyone!   Cool

IP Logged

PIRATE
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

SANTA FE SPRINGS, CALIFORNIA
Reply #3 - Aug 15th, 2006 at 11:01am

what part of colorado pac-man??......perhaps you need a laptop so you can visit the site......colorado is relaxing, beautiful sites......i hope you have a great time and get to relax. thats the place to do it.

"if thy pour ith..thy shall drink ith"&&"if thy post ith...thy shall count ith"&&2071 plus current

IP Logged

PIRATE
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #4 - Aug 26th, 2006 at 11:35am

pac-man!!.....waiting to hear how colorado went. hopefully you got some rest. i saw on the news there was 1 to 2 tornados on the outskirts of denver.

"if thy pour ith..thy shall drink ith"&&"if thy post ith...thy shall count ith"&&2071 plus current

IP Logged

Pac-Man
God Member

Chomping Away

Reply #5 - Aug 27th, 2006 at 11:14am

Ah we are back.  Yes it was a very relaxing vacation.  We were on the western side of the state so no tornados there.  We had a great time and enjoyed some great thunderstorms.  Someday we will move there but for now we are back home.  I hope all is well with everyone here.   Cool

IP Logged

PIRATE
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #6 - Aug 27th, 2006 at 12:31pm

pacman.....the thunderstorms are so cool out there...i hope to move back in the future....glad you got some well deserved rest

IP Logged

solodka
God Member

Sunny South Florida
Reply #7 - Aug 27th, 2006 at 7:31pm

All I can say is that I have had it with the thunderstorms here!  We will have them for weeks!!! Now with hurricane season heating up I'm sure it will not end for a while!!!!!!  More to worry about!!!!!!!!!

solodkasertze  
IP Logged

PIRATE
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #8 - Aug 27th, 2006 at 11:04pm

solodka.....pirate is loves thunderstorms.....i cant get enough of them. the ones in california are boring. the colorado thunderstorms can be very aggresive and so entertaining...alot even in summer.....i dont know how the thunderstorms are in florida im sure they pack more punch then calif....but you do get the hurricanes, slow season is looking to get a lil busy.

IP Logged

Pac-Man
God Member

Chomping Away

Reply #9 - Aug 28th, 2006 at 2:35am

Pac-Man loves thunderstorms as well, especially the ones in Colorado.  We will move there...it is just a matter of when.  We don't get many storms where we are now, just the extreme heat and in the winter fog along with cold humid weather that bites through you.  It looks like Pirate and Pac-Man will dock in Colorado at some point  Cool

IP Logged

solodka
God Member

Sunny South Florida
Reply #10 - Aug 28th, 2006 at 3:14am

Yep, I guess I can look forward to Edwardo!!!!!!!!!!!!  Great, why don't we switch places since you guys like storms so much!!!!!!!!!!  See if you still like them!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink

solodkasertze  
IP Logged

PIRATE
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #11 - Aug 28th, 2006 at 9:44am

well solodka...i think pac-man and i like aggresive weather and those types of thunderstorms but i think hurricanes are out of the questions.....tornados are cool but hurricanes can be messy.

IP Logged

Pac-Man
God Member

Chomping Away

Reply #12 - Aug 28th, 2006 at 1:16pm

Yes, I think the same as you Pirate.  I will pass on hurricanes but the thunderstorms in Colorado are great.  Hopefully the storm won't touch you solodka.   Cool

IP Logged

pinkbubelz
God Member

A Chick & an Artist at
Heart!

Romantics City! (Detroit, MI)
Reply #13 - Sep 7th, 2006 at 2:33am

I'm terrified of Thunderstorms, but the clouds they create make for awesome photos (especially black & white ones).

My hubby and I drove through almost the center of a thunderstorm in Utah-- We were on a ridge driving from Capital Reef Nat'l Park towards Bryce Canyon-- I could see lightning on either side of us--one hit not far from us and boy, was I freaked out!

(I can't drive during a lightning storm-- have to make someone else do it because i'm so afraid of the storms.)

They are cool to watch from a GREAT distance though....

Never Give Up! Never Surrender! ~ Galaxy Quest&&&&A Romantics Fanatic since the tender age of 14...
pinkbubelz pinkbubelz  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.