Send Topic Print
ROMANTICS DVD (Read 11092 times)
BrewCity
God Member

Milwaukee

Milwaukee
Re: ROMANTICS DVD
Reply #90 - Jun 9th, 2007 at 5:38am

A young blonde girl with a drinking problem.......I like it.

But hey, isn't that what we're all looking for?   Wink

"You crashed your car through the front door/I pulled you from the wreckage/You told me that you missed me/But you meant with the grill and hood."

IP Logged

solodka
God Member

Always a butterfly lover!

Sunny South Florida
Reply #91 - Jun 9th, 2007 at 5:58am

I'm not!  But yes, it is funny!  And I even think that a comment like that was brought up recently!  And if they would have, then maybe it would have received more airplay!  I believe that it is played on LSUG on Sirius channel 25.  At least someone has taste!  Let's hope Silvio still lives! Wink  Wally in a short skirt and blonde wig perhaps?  Ah, maybe not! Smiley

solodkasertze  
IP Logged

PIRATE
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

SANTA FE SPRINGS, CALIFORNIA
Reply #92 - Jun 9th, 2007 at 11:23am

solodka....i dont think wally in a skirt nor any of the band members would be a good idea......they are rockin just fine and theres no need for changes Cheesy

"if thy pour ith..thy shall drink ith"&&"if thy post ith...thy shall count ith"&&2071 plus current

IP Logged

solodka
God Member

Always a butterfly lover!

Sunny South Florida
Reply #93 - Jun 9th, 2007 at 10:13pm

Yeah, I know you are right!  Red wig and bustier? Wink

solodkasertze  
IP Logged

johnnyglitter
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

las vegas, nv usa
Reply #94 - Jun 10th, 2007 at 2:25am

Let's all take up a collection to give to Wally to make sure he does NOT dress up in drag  Grin  We don't
need anymore types like Boy George prancing around stages !!!

IP Logged

derailer
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #95 - Jun 14th, 2007 at 12:53am

If the DVD becomes a reality, I'm willing to pay, Pay, PAY!!

I'm also thinking TV time with this blonde thing.  They get network time!  American Bandstand is small potatoes compared to a little annebriated fun.  Maybe throw in a little jail time to really get it kicked into high gear.

IP Logged

oldfriend
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #96 - Jun 16th, 2007 at 6:47am

The DVD already is a reality. In fact, it's a 2 DVD set. It has been reviewed by a couple of people here. Waiting to get some OKs before it goes out to other board members. You can already see the 2 American Bandstand shows from the DVD here on the site. Just dug up their third American Bandstand appearance recently which is why it didn't get on the DVD. I may revise the Riverfront DVD at the end to fit this on. The band does "One In A Million" and "Open Up Your Door" on this show.

IP Logged

PIRATE
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #97 - Jun 17th, 2007 at 10:50am

oldfriend, that must have took some time to put together, but im sure it was fun to do and what a true fan to put this together. i hope it all continues to roll smoothly. there has to be a number of us here that are so truely overwelmed with excitment to have this history of them....if it takes $$$ old buddy i would sure like this set.

"if thy pour ith..thy shall drink ith"&&"if thy post ith...thy shall count ith"&&2071 plus current

IP Logged

PIRATE
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #98 - Sep 15th, 2007 at 12:05pm

old friend, how is the dvd coming along??....any updates or approvals??
sounds like you have done alot of work in your spare time but being a devoted fan it must be fun.

IP Logged

oldfriend
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #99 - Sep 20th, 2007 at 7:48am

I have 2 DVDs finished and gave Wally copies a few months back. Haven't talked to him lately. Just waiting to get the word on whether he is OK with it being given out. I think there might have been a couple of older things that he wasn't sure about. As soon as I get the OK from Wally and Mike, I will surely distribute it. There is one person here who already has copies, and if she wants to give it a review here, that is fine with me, and I am guessing that it would be OK with Wally as well. (Hey Wally, nothing like putting you on the spot, eh?)

IP Logged

Rob

Don't you put me on hold!

Reply #100 - Sep 20th, 2007 at 10:11am

Looking forward to it Oldfriend!

IP Logged

PIRATE
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #101 - Sep 23rd, 2007 at 4:17am

vintage to newer romantics. how could a review go wrong Cheesy....perhaps wally is enjoying watching them and forgot to give you the knod of approval. looking forward to hearing any reviews and approvals. good work old friend!

IP Logged

BrewCity
God Member

Milwaukee

Milwaukee
Reply #102 - Sep 24th, 2007 at 7:54am

Yes, good work...we kneed the knod.

"You crashed your car through the front door/I pulled you from the wreckage/You told me that you missed me/But you meant with the grill and hood."

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.