Welcome, Guest. Please Login

Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Romantics at the Grand Prix (Read 116 times)
solodka
God Member

Always a butterfly lover!

Sunny South Florida
The Romantics at the Grand Prix
Apr 2nd, 2006 at 10:40pm

Little Steven's show will be a blast again to see and the energy at the Grand Prix was very exciting!
Rumor has it that the band needed to turn the amps up to 12 in order to drown out the noise of the Indy cars!
Rumor also has it that bed check for the bands seems to be at 5am.  Little Steven goes room to room to make sure that the band members are safely tucked in by then!
I think I heard that Brad and Wally went door to door to make sure that all of the Garage A Go-Go Girls were asleep by 2am!
They changed up the order of the bands.  In order of appearance:  First there was The Charms, then The 45's, The Shazam, The Fleshtones and The Romantics.  They did the same set from the Orlando concert with the exception of the encore.
The setlist included:
61/49
Mignight To Six Man
When I Look In Your Eyes
Devil In Me
Rock You Up
Come See Me
Outta My Mind (Into My Head)
Tomboy
New Kinda Pain
First In Line
She's Got Everything
What I Like About You

Then the encore with Roadrunner and Talking In Your Sleep.
I was even more impressed with my third Romantics concert!  I had a great time and before I knew it I had taken over 400 photos!  Oh My!  Now I have to edit all of them.  I wouldn't want anyone to get bored!  The weather was perfect!  In the high 70's, low 80's, sun shining, the smell of racing fuel in the air!  You get the picture! 
Today is another beautiful day!  Perfect Romantics weather!  A day at the Hard Rock pool in Hollywood, FL.  Could be tough!  Tune in later for more info and photos! Smiley

Re: The Romantics at the Grand Prix (Attachment deleted)
solodkasertze  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.