Welcome, Guest. Please Login

Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Canyon Club **link to view pics added! (Read 1843 times)
Rob

Don't you put me on hold!

Re: Canyon Club **link to view pics added!
Reply #15 - Mar 4th, 2006 at 9:43pm

I still think a Las Vegas show would be the best place to get a bunch of the fans together!!

IP Logged

PIRATE
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

SANTA FE SPRINGS, CALIFORNIA
Reply #16 - Mar 5th, 2006 at 12:39am

ok..solodka....you got your work cut out for you  Smiley

"if thy pour ith..thy shall drink ith"&&"if thy post ith...thy shall count ith"&&2071 plus current

IP Logged

solodka
God Member

Always a butterfly lover!

Sunny South Florida
Reply #17 - Mar 5th, 2006 at 3:59am

No, no.  You seem to have misunderstood something here.  I live in Florida.  That's why it's merely a coincidence that it's so widely covered!  I have no pull in CA!  I was just born there! Smiley

solodkasertze  
IP Logged

PIRATE
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #18 - Mar 8th, 2006 at 8:28am

im sure you can work your romantics magic with the band. reguardless of where u live live....you pickith...they playith  Cool

"if thy pour ith..thy shall drink ith"&&"if thy post ith...thy shall count ith"&&2071 plus current

IP Logged

pinkbubelz
God Member

A Chick & an Artist at
Heart!

Romantics City! (Detroit, MI)
Reply #19 - Mar 16th, 2006 at 10:21pm

Grin

Me-thinks that Pirate may be onto something here... Cheesy

Never Give Up! Never Surrender! ~ Galaxy Quest&&&&A Romantics Fanatic since the tender age of 14...
pinkbubelz pinkbubelz  
IP Logged

solodka
God Member

Sunny South Florida
Reply #20 - Mar 17th, 2006 at 3:50am

Well, I think that if Pirate contacted the venues that he wanted to see The Romantics play, that would be a start!  If anyone wants them to play somewhere, then that's what you should do!  Then they contact the booking agent and so on and so on and so on! Smiley

solodkasertze  
IP Logged

PIRATE
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #21 - Mar 19th, 2006 at 10:51pm

well solodka...you have the better connection with the band. if you give them the list of venues of where they need to play. and they say ok...then we will contact the venue and do our part....lets work as a team.....team romantics Cheesy

IP Logged

solodka
God Member

Sunny South Florida
Reply #22 - Mar 21st, 2006 at 6:50am

No connections needed for this job!  All you have to do is contact the right people at the venues that you want to see The Romantics play.  Then they contact The Romantics booking agent at www.theagencygroup.com and get this party started!  If enough people call the venue to get The Romantics back, or at a new venue for that matter, all is possible!  Try it!  You will see! Wink

solodkasertze  
IP Logged

PIRATE
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #23 - Mar 23rd, 2006 at 11:10am

solodka......i think perhaps you need to show us how Roll Eyes
then we will learn and we will try it.....i still think though that you and bookies can work some magic Cheesy......show a good example, show us how its done Cool
i thinka great place to attempt this example would be los angeles

IP Logged

solodka
God Member

Sunny South Florida
Reply #24 - Mar 23rd, 2006 at 7:59pm

OK, let's walk you through this Pirate.  Let's say you want to see them at The Viper Room.  You get a lot of people to call them up and say you would love to hear The Romantics play there!  Then you call over there and find out who books the talent there.  You call them and say that you have been hearing that The Romantics are touring and you are listening to all the hype and you would like to have them local.  Can they make it happen?  Do they have the booking information?  Direct them to the website or the info that I gave you.   
Now Pirate, you have all the know-it-all to go make it happen!  Go make it happen!  Get back to us with your results! Smiley

solodkasertze  
IP Logged

PIRATE
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #25 - Apr 6th, 2006 at 10:35am

im actually thinking of doing it. seriously. i thought about it last weekend of calling hear and there..being a different fan of the romantics. plus im thinking of trying another venue.......hhmmmm i gotta try it.

IP Logged

Hambone
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Sherman Oaks, California
Reply #26 - Apr 16th, 2006 at 2:00am

Hi Guys!!!!
Yes, I was at this show and it was a fantanstic show. I have already listened to it about a thousand times since!!! I'm going to call the Canyon Club and see if they will get them back there!!! It was a fantastic gig!!! I do wish they would have played a little longer and added Gimme One More Chance and Love to the Max!!!! I loved it anyway! Set list:
61/49
Midnight to Six Man
Devil in Me
When I Look Your Eyes
One in a Million
Rock You Up
I'm Your Man
A Night Like This
Out of My Mind (into my head)
Talkin' In Your Sleep
When the Angels (Hear Me Callin')
New Kinda Pain
Tom Boy
Little White Lies
First in Line
Tonight
She's Got Everything
What I Like About You
I Need You
I Give You Everything
And Wally, Coz , Mike and Brad were awesome!
I want to see them again soon here in Los Angeles!!!! Other than the girls, I think I was the only guy there with long hair!!!! LOL!!!! As always, Hambone

As always, Dave Hamblen

IP Logged

PIRATE
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #27 - Apr 18th, 2006 at 10:25am

hambone.....i noticed two guys with long hair. one was in front of the stage.

yea great show and great venue......it would be great for them to go back there or i will be happy anywhere in los angeles.

IP Logged

Hambone
YaBB Newbies

I Love YaBB 2!

Sherman Oaks, California
Reply #28 - Apr 23rd, 2006 at 10:55am

Pirate,
     I was actually standing at the back of the dance floor wearing my Redsox ballcap and Sunglasses!!! I get a better recording a little farther back. And I'm still enjoying that show! It sounds good on the Jeep stereo!!! I'm sure that the folks around here in Sherman Oaks and Burbank know this stuff as good as I do by now!! LOL!!! I saw them when I was living on Martha's Vineyard about 20 years ago; and they are still as great as they were then! Brad's smokin and they're just great performers!!! I see we have a guest in LA!!! Cool.
As always, Hambone

As always, Dave Hamblen

IP Logged

PIRATE
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #29 - Apr 25th, 2006 at 10:47am

hambone.....it seems i recall seeing a boston cap there but thats it. los angeles is full of great fans. now is just the wait to see the romantics to come back out.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.