God Member

Always a butterfly lover!

Sunny South Florida
Kid Rock Sex Scandal
Feb 18th, 2006 at 8:22am

The Daily Whisper
Hottest Scoop on the 'Net

Kid Rock, Creed Singer in New Sex Tape Scandal
LOS ANGELES (Billboard) -- A videotape showing Kid Rock and former Creed frontman Scott Stapp engaging in explicit sexual activity with four female fans on a tour bus has been acquired by California company Red Light District, the distributor of the notorious 2004 Paris Hilton sex tape "One Night in Paris."

The company has launched a 40-second preview clip of the 45-minute tape at the Web sites KidRockSexTape.com and ScottStappSexTape.com and says it plans to release the entire video at some point this year.

Red Light District president David Joseph told Billboard.com he purchased the tape, which was shot in 1999 while Rock and Creed were on tour, from "a third-party source who was about to put it out for free on the Internet. I basically stopped him from doing that."

Joseph says his attempts to contact Rock and Stapp, who do not engage in sex acts with each other on the tape, have so far been unsuccessful. "This wasn't just shot by one person -- there were a lot of people holding the camera," he says. "Because of that, it's not necessary that we need (Rock and Stapp) to sign off on this. We left messages for them but they didn't respond, so maybe they didn't take it seriously."

Joseph declined to offer additional details about the tape's original owner or what exactly is depicted on it, other than to say, "It's really good. I wish I was a rock star, I tell you. I'm in the wrong business."

The news comes just five days after Stapp was arrested for public intoxication while trying to board a plane at Los Angeles International Airport. The singer was married a day earlier, in Miami, to Jaclyn Nesheiwat, who is a former Miss New York and the director of public affairs for the Scott Stapp Foundation, which promotes healthy parent-child relationships.

Representatives for Stapp and Rock did not respond to requests for comment.

solodkasertze  
IP Logged

bookies_original
Global Moderator

Tigers Town!
Re: Kid Rock Sex Scandal
Reply #1 - Feb 18th, 2006 at 6:55pm

ok, do we really care?

IP Logged

solodka
God Member

Sunny South Florida
Reply #2 - Feb 18th, 2006 at 7:19pm

I just figured that he was close to where you live too!
« Last Edit: Feb 19th, 2006 at 7:23am by solodka »  
solodkasertze  
IP Logged

bookies_original
Global Moderator

Tigers Town!
Reply #3 - Feb 18th, 2006 at 7:29pm

Quote:
I just figured that he was closet to where you live too!

he may be that too! (closet)

IP Logged

solodka
God Member

Sunny South Florida
Reply #4 - Feb 19th, 2006 at 7:23am

Thanks for pointing out the error in my way their Bookies!  Now I can go back and fix it!

solodkasertze  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.