Welcome, Guest. Please Login

Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Romantics on New NBC reality show (Read 4413 times)
BrewCity
Ex Member

Re: Romantics on New NBC reality show
Reply #60 - Jun 18th, 2005 at 4:48am

Thanks, that was pretty much the info I was looking for.

IP Logged

Pac-Man
Ex Member

Chomping Away

Reply #61 - Jun 18th, 2005 at 6:18am

The show is a complete joke.  After watching last nights show and the wonderful outcome I will not waste another hour on this b.s.  I enjoy watching the groups but last night took the cake.  Irene Cara stunk up the place.  She sounded horrible  Shocked  I don't know what happened to her over the years but her voice has gone the way of the west.  The show is suppose to be the original band (or as close as you can get to it) performing yet she comes out with her new band to do the second performance and then wins it?  NBC allows this and promotes the band on national tv?  Give me a break.  IMO Howard Jones was spectacular and deserved the win last night.  Out of the 5 groups Irene Cara was in 5th place IMO.  They shouldn't have allowed her to come out with her new band thus ruining the idea behind this show.  Don't get me wrong, her new band sounds ok (minus her) but this isn't the idea behind the show.  It just goes to show how a show goes down hill quickly and looses an audience thanks to b.s. like this.  Ah, just a little venting from the old Pac-Man   8)

IP Logged

PIRATE
Ex Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #62 - Jun 18th, 2005 at 11:41am

i had know idea that show existed ........does sound interesting.......i got to read threw all the posts to see if the romantics did or didnt play.......if they did i wish i knew so i could have voted.

"if thy pour ith..thy shall drink ith"&&"if thy post ith...thy shall count ith"&&2071 plus current

IP Logged

bookies_original
Global Moderator

Tigers Town!
Reply #63 - Jun 18th, 2005 at 9:54pm

pirate, luckily for them, they didn't play.
i have given this show 2 hours of my time.......which is two hours too many.
an absolute waste.

IP Logged

solodka
Ex Member

Always a butterfly lover!

Reply #64 - Jun 19th, 2005 at 4:09am

I have to say that you can always try and take something and use it to your own advantage.  For example, take Vanilla Ice.  Not that we care about Vanilla Ice, speaking only for myself mind you, but he obviously got the most out of a bad show.  He  was able to show whomever was watching, that he was able to take Destiny's child song, I'm a Survivor, turn it into his own song and give the public a preview of what is coming out on his brand new album.  He ended up winning $20,000 for his charity, Make A Wish Foundation, and was even paid for being on the show.  So, for us it might be a waste of time watching, but someone is obviously watching as it is still on.  For how long is the question here. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.