Welcome, Guest. Please Login

Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
LIVE LP ON E-BAY (Read 742 times)
Scott Martin

LIVE LP ON E-BAY
Apr 9th, 2005 at 3:16am

Hey fellow Romantics fans. I have had this in my record collection for years. Taped it, played it many times and I hope it finds a good home. The starting price is much less than what I paid 15 years ago so I'm not looking to make $$$ just thought someone else might be more excited about it than me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4718114337

IP Logged

Pac-Man
Ex Member

Chomping Away

Re: LIVE LP ON E-BAY
Reply #1 - Apr 20th, 2005 at 12:01pm

Did anyone here get this?  I haven't had much time lately to check the board and missed this one.  Kinda spendy but it would have been great to have.   8)

IP Logged

Scott Martin

Reply #2 - May 5th, 2005 at 3:18am

Sorry, the lp did sell. Someday Im going to put the show on CD (I have it on Cassette) and I'll make a few copies for the die-hard fans in here. 8)

IP Logged

Pac-Man
Ex Member

Chomping Away

Reply #3 - May 6th, 2005 at 11:04am

I would be happy with a cassette although would prefer a CD of it.  It would be great to hear.

IP Logged

Kevin1
Ex Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #4 - May 6th, 2005 at 10:35pm

Was this the show that was recorded in Seattle for Westwood One? If so, I have this record. Seems I remember Rob has a copy as well. It's a pretty good sounding show. I seem to remember there was some added guitar in "Do Me Any Way You Wanna" that really made it sound different than the album version. Been a while since I've had it out, though.

IP Logged

Scott Martin

Reply #5 - May 7th, 2005 at 3:40am

Yes it is the Seattle show. Cool version of Around and Around. I wish I could get my hands on an early (red outfit) show from the guys. I'd love to hear most of the first album live again...

8)

IP Logged

Rob
Ex Member

Reply #6 - May 7th, 2005 at 7:23am

Kevin, yes I do have a copy of this.  But, I prefer the King Biscuit show that was recorded earlier in the In Heat Tour to this show though.

IP Logged

Pac-Man
Ex Member

Chomping Away

Reply #7 - May 8th, 2005 at 1:04pm

It would be cool if the Seattle show made it to CD for all to listen.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.