Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
April Fools day (Read 4893 times)
Pac-Man
Ex Member

Chomping Away

April Fools day
Apr 1st, 2005 at 9:27pm

Did anyone have a fast one pulled on them today or pull one over on someone else?   8)

IP Logged

PIRATE
Ex Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: April Fools day
Reply #1 - Apr 2nd, 2005 at 10:12pm

pac-man.......i totally forgot about april fools day......i never for a second remebered.....im tripping right now because i forgot.

"if thy pour ith..thy shall drink ith"&&"if thy post ith...thy shall count ith"&&2071 plus current

IP Logged

bookiesoriginal
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Apr 3rd, 2005 at 9:17am

yes...i must admit, i was part of a joke played on someone at work.
the company i work for sells pharmaceuticals and we have this really arrogant sales guy who just thinks he is the greatest thing since sliced bread.  all his huge accounts were basically given to him so he really hasn't earned the prestige the company loves to throw at him.
anyhow, a lot of his customers are out of the country, mostly in canada and saudi arabia.  yesterday i had a customer service rep tell him that a huge order he was trying to send out got held up in customs and they wouldn't let it go through!!  needless to say, he was livid! it was hilarious! he deserved it.  we finally told him the truth though. 8)

IP Logged

pinkbubelz
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Apr 3rd, 2005 at 10:59pm

Bookies-- one of my friends got laid off and is looking for a job. Do you know if your company is hiring any sales reps?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.