Welcome, Guest. Please Login

Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Free Romantics Live CD? (Read 769 times)
Kevin1
Ex Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Free Romantics Live CD?
Mar 31st, 2005 at 4:45am

Hey all,

I have a concert circa 1986 that was broadcast live on radio at the time; for several years I only had it as one long file (got it from a guy named Jon who used to frequent our other board). I recently acquired some audio software that has let me edit it down to individual tracks, and I'd like to share it with everyone, one MP3 at a time. I'm thinking I can share one song per week, in chronological order, so that eventually everyone will have the entire show -- plus you have something to look forward to each week for the rest of the summer. We still haven't gotten the band's permission to share this in this manner, but Oldfriend seems to think it's a good idea. Once we know for sure, I'll post them at my website and post links here.

I will tell you that there is a *great* version of "Come See Me (I'm Your Man)", plus you get to hear Dave Petratos on vocals on a few tunes.

Just my way of saying ... the Romantics still rule.

IP Logged

BrewCity
Ex Member

Re: Free Romantics Live CD?
Reply #1 - Mar 31st, 2005 at 4:53am

Thanks Kevin...sounds great!  Can't wait.

IP Logged

Pac-Man
Ex Member

Chomping Away

Reply #2 - Mar 31st, 2005 at 12:33pm

That is a great idea.  I hope this works out.  Thanks for being willing to share with everyone   8)

IP Logged

pinkbubelz
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Apr 5th, 2005 at 9:15am

I agree-- would love to add to my collection!

IP Logged

BrewCity
Ex Member

Reply #4 - May 19th, 2005 at 8:31pm

Hey Kevin, is this still in the works?  We haven't forgotten about it...... Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Kevin1
Ex Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #5 - May 19th, 2005 at 10:30pm

I'm ready to roll whenever, but I want to hear some kind of thumbs-up from the band first if possible. I don't want to step on any toes. Bookies? Oldfriend? Anyone talked to Wally, Mike or Coz lately?

IP Logged

Rob
Ex Member

Reply #6 - May 20th, 2005 at 3:06am

Hey Kevin, whatever did happen to Jon from the old board? Didnt he try to start a Romantics web site?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.