Welcome, Guest. Please Login

Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Romantics songs that should have been hits (Read 6333 times)
COZFAN
Ex Member

Re: Romantics songs that should have been hits
Reply #45 - Apr 13th, 2005 at 11:05am

Quote:
Yes, you can "sell a song."  Jackson owns publishing writes to the Beatles stuff.

Give it up people! Music is suppose to be fun, whats the point if someone knows or doesn't know? So what if someone has something wrong, does it matter that much to you?

I agree pointless, there is no point, I also commend you for stating it on the board, I get many emails in private about how ridiculous oldfriend is.( I guess they are scared to hurt his feelings? I dont know)
Oldfriend will go on and on. I do not know blondie, I have seen them in concert, along with Clem Burke.
I am not the one that has the Delusional problem, it seems to me you are totally obsessed with someone that I am not.
You are Pointless, Why do you care so much?
You really are making me feel sorry for you, to think you have kids! And you are arguing about things you know nothing about, accusing me of being blondie, and to boot telling me I wasnt  there!
Do you honestly have any friends except on this board?
Do you ever work?
Can you please bother someone else, you are giving me a headache. I really feel sorry for you.
Man to Man get some help.

By the way, for you to be telling me who I know or not you are crazy. It doesnt matter anyway. You do not know ANYONE personally in the band. Why are you talking out your a..? I give you , you might know Rich but as for the others, you dont know squat. Before you post and of course you will, please know what you are talking about and who you are talking to. One day you may be surprised Smiley

IP Logged

Rob
Ex Member

Reply #46 - Apr 13th, 2005 at 9:40pm

Board moderators.  Please step in and ban this Cozfan.  We are all tired of her act.

IP Logged

COZFAN
Ex Member

Reply #47 - Apr 13th, 2005 at 9:44pm

Quote:
Board moderators.  Please step in and ban this Cozfan.  We are all tired of her act.

Yes, they should ban me,  As oldfriend is the one who constantly attacks anything I say. Rob , who are you?
By the way this is America. Cozfan

IP Logged

oldfriend
Ex Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #48 - Apr 13th, 2005 at 9:53pm

I think I hear Rod Serling's voice in the background.

IP Logged

oldfriend
Ex Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #49 - Apr 13th, 2005 at 10:02pm

By the way, for you to get private e-mails about me from other people here, that would mean that you had friends here. I rest my case.

IP Logged

Kevin1
Ex Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #50 - Apr 13th, 2005 at 10:03pm

Now THAT was funny, Oldfriend.

IP Logged

Boris
Ex Member

"Let's Go To Work!"

Reply #51 - Apr 14th, 2005 at 12:16am

Hey "Boris"...
Why don't you post on the board anymore?

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

IP Logged

oldfriend
Ex Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #52 - May 15th, 2005 at 11:52am

Obviously "What I Like About You" was a big enough hit and popular enough that people still want to use it in movies. Went to the show tonight and in the previews was a new movie that looked pretty funny called "Wedding Crashers". In the soundtrack was What I Like About You. Should be some extra royalties for the boys. Cool.

IP Logged

Ken_Cheng
Ex Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #53 - May 16th, 2005 at 4:25pm

"What I Like About You" hasn't lost its legs, but what's a bit irritating is that most people don't remember who originally wrote/recorded it.  Everybody remembers the Romantics' hits, but most people don't seem to remember the band itself.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.