Welcome, Guest. Please Login

Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
 Rich Cole to play in Florida?? (Read 845 times)
Rob
Ex Member

Rich Cole to play in Florida??
Feb 21st, 2005 at 11:15pm

Ok, Oldfriend just dropped a bombshell with his post, "You'll be taking pictures of 5 guys instead of just 4."   Does that mean Rich Cole is going to play bass??  Or, is Jimmy coming along?  My guess is it will be Rich, because Mike Skill can switch to guitar.  Is this going to be a regular thing?  I would fly to catch a show if I knew Rich was playing.  He is the only member of the group I have never seen live.  Now, if they could only get Jimmy back on drums...

IP Logged

oldfriend
Ex Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Re:   Rich Cole to play in Florida??
Reply #1 - Feb 21st, 2005 at 11:24pm

Rich it is.

IP Logged

Rob
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Feb 22nd, 2005 at 5:31am

Oldfriend, tell us more.  How did this come about, and is this going to be a regular thing?

IP Logged

lmk_new
Ex Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #3 - Feb 22nd, 2005 at 7:56am

That is cool that Rich will be playing in Florida, too!  Back in the 'old days', I had never seen Rich with the band.  Then, I was able to meet him at the Emerald show, and have seen him at least three times join the guys onstage.  He always gets a warm reception, and he looks so relaxed while he's playing.   Smiley

IP Logged

Rob
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Feb 23rd, 2005 at 6:55am

Is Rich playing the whole set? Will this be a regular thing? Anybody have any insight?

IP Logged

pinkbubelz
Ex Member

Re:   Rich Cole to play in Florida??
Reply #5 - Feb 23rd, 2005 at 9:58am

oldfriend is the "Rich" connection... Smiley

Tell us! Tell us!  We want to know!!!

BTW-- I told Wally when I saw him at web last month that I personally (and lots of their fans) enjoyed seeing Rich and Jimmy play and sing with the band on New Year's Eve... I jokingly told him I wouldn't  mind them being a 5 or 6-person band...

hey... a girl can dream... Smiley

IP Logged

bookiesoriginal
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Feb 23rd, 2005 at 5:55pm

Quote:
brew, you MUST make this show!!!

Quote:
i guarantee the show will be well worth the price of her airfare!

see, i tried to drop subtle hints about the importance of witnessing this show.  as for me, i will not be going.  i have doctors orders to not even return to work for another day.

IP Logged

CKowalski
Ex Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #7 - Feb 23rd, 2005 at 11:37pm

Hi all.This is Rich's Wife with alittle insight.Rich will be in Florida, and maybe some other upcoming shows, we'll see. I'll pass on all your best wishes!

IP Logged

bookiesoriginal
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Feb 24th, 2005 at 1:02am

Welcome to the board Mrs. C!  I knew that was you when I saw the user name but wasn't sure if you were going to try to remain anonymous.
Will you be joining Rich in Orlando?  I know I can speak for everyone on the board when I say that Rich's doing the show in Orlando is the most exciting news we have heard in ages around here!
Thanks for the insight!

IP Logged

pinkbubelz
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Feb 24th, 2005 at 2:19am

HI Mrs. C!

I was wondering if your screen name had to do with Rich... Wink

Welcome to the boards! Smiley

I must say, I've really enjoyed watching/listening to Rich play the last few times he's played with the band... I personally wouldn't mind if he could play with them more often.. :-D

IP Logged

Rob
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Feb 24th, 2005 at 3:56am

Hey Mrs C welcome to the board!! I think I speak for everyone when I say we believe the band forever suffered and sorely missed Rich's backup and lead vocals when he left the band.

Please stop by the board more often, and see if you can talk Rich into posting.  We all have about 23 years worth of questions to ask!!   Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.