Welcome, Guest. Please Login

Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Please visit my website (Read 1131 times)
Kevin1
Ex Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Please visit my website
Feb 18th, 2005 at 2:13am

Hey guys, I recently launched a website featuring archives from a weekly humor column I used to write called "Brain Farts." It was a little warped at times, but it was relatively popular here in Louisville. There's also some other stuff there, and even a song my son and I recorded for my girlfriend this past Christmas with our "band." (Warning: I can NOT sing!). If you have a moment, stop by www.brainfartsonline.com and take a look around. Thanks, and I hope to see you there!

IP Logged

pinkbubelz
Ex Member

Re: Please visit my website
Reply #1 - Feb 20th, 2005 at 2:41pm

Kevin,

I just had to laugh when reading your article about the High School Reunions... I've taken on the task of helping to organize my 20th reunion-- The last one (10 year) sucked because the Class President and officers were apparently too busy working and had contracted it out to a reunion planning group... (he said he lost a lot of money on the reunion and I could definitely see why)... Smiley

Therefore, my friends and I have jokingly decided that it's time for the "Revenge of the Nerds"....and that we could plan something far more fun (and way less expensive....) than what was set up 10 years ago. It actually might lead to people coming to the reunion.... :-D

It's really been interesting so far to hear what people have been doing the last 20 years... (and to see how many of those ex-cheerleaders and jocks are still single.... LOL)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.