Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
The Weakend (Read 5342 times)
oldfriend
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: The Weakend
Reply #45 - Sep 20th, 2007 at 7:40am

The Weakend are in Philadelphia and will be there for about three weeks recording their new album with a producer who works for (forgot the label) the label owned by the bass player in Offspring. He's really hot on the band and hopefully this album will get some attention from the big boys.

IP Logged

oldfriend
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #46 - Sep 26th, 2007 at 9:33am

Recording sessions are going well for the new Weakend album. The studio is called Big Sky Audio. Just google that, and you can take a virtual tour around the studio. The place looks amazing.

IP Logged

oldfriend
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #47 - Oct 3rd, 2007 at 5:13am

The new album is completed and just has to be mixed. The Weakend, as well as Alucard, play a show together this Saturday the 6th at the Warren VFW hall on Ryan road.

IP Logged

oldfriend
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #48 - Aug 13th, 2008 at 11:18am

Looks like The Weakend could be history. We'll see. Since about 3 months ago, my son Jeff who drummed in the Weakend as well as the Weakend's bass player and one of the guitar players have joined with an AMAZING songwriter singer musician known as Deastro. They have kept that as the name of the new band. When they played the Magic Stick on the 2nd of August, Ellen Paige, Drew Barrymore, and Jimmy Fallon actually showed up. A girl that Jeff went to school with is in their new movie as a stunt double and introduced Jeff to them. They all seemed to be really nice people, especially Jimmy Fallon, who was as down to earth as it gets. No ego in the way for this guy.

IP Logged

solodka
God Member

Always a butterfly lover!

Sunny South Florida
Reply #49 - Aug 16th, 2008 at 11:26am

Sounds like we missed a lot of fun!   Wink

solodkasertze  
IP Logged

oldfriend
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #50 - Aug 20th, 2008 at 11:52am

All those people plus Juliette lewis showed up a week later at 313jac which is above Jacoby's. There is youtube video of them partying. Just type in Juliette Lewis Eve and it will come up. Really funny watching Drew Barrymore trying to play the drums.

IP Logged

solodka
God Member

Always a butterfly lover!

Sunny South Florida
Reply #51 - Aug 21st, 2008 at 8:23am

Maybe Drew is trying to lose more weight!

solodkasertze  
IP Logged

oldfriend
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #52 - Oct 2nd, 2008 at 10:14pm

The LAST show, with a release of their LAST cd, is at the Magic Stick on November 28th.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.