Welcome, Guest. Please Login

Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Phoenix, AZ Show 2/05/05 (Read 2373 times)
bookiesoriginal
Ex Member

Re: **Just Added** Phoenix, AZ 2/05/05
Reply #15 - Jan 28th, 2005 at 7:22am

i am still trying to snag a cheap airline ticket to phoenix.  every other weekend is $203!!!!!!!!

this is going to be a really fun show!

IP Logged

Tizlin
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Jan 28th, 2005 at 1:35pm

Quote:
THIS JUST IN ROMO FANS....

a little birdie just told me, that since the concert is AFTER the basketball game, that they don't check the tickets at the door, and people can just "slide in" for the show FOR FREE!!!! Shocked

the games have been ending around 9pm...so if you are in the south west get on over to the show!!!
you cant beet 70 mintues of romantics for FREE!!!!! Grin

I don't know if this is true...Kat spoke with the arena ofc yesterday and was told you must have a game ticket to gain entrance to the Paseo area. She even told them it was for her kids just seeing the band and not the game...

Lin

IP Logged

bookiesoriginal
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Jan 28th, 2005 at 6:06pm

hmmm....i checked the ticketmaster website and tickets to the game aren't even available!
i guess you could always stand outside and wait for someone who you KNOW wouldn't be a romantics fan to leave the game and ask for their ticket stub. Undecided

IP Logged

Web_Girl
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Jan 29th, 2005 at 2:58am

Quote:
I don't know if this is true...Kat spoke with the arena ofc yesterday and was told you must have a game ticket to gain entrance to the Paseo area. She even told them it was for her kids just seeing the band and not the game...

Lin

without us naming names, the MAIN 2 people that put this show together from the nba & radio station both let us know that, they DONT encourage it, but once the game is over, if people goto pass through the doors, they do not check for ticket stubs. As long as you are casual about it, it shouldnt be a problem.  8)

its pretty much as straight from the horses mouth as you can get it....
like i said they dont advertise it, but it was passed onto us to let fans know....

thanks!! Wink

IP Logged

pinkbubelz
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Jan 29th, 2005 at 3:21am

that seems about right-- once the mobs start leaving the stadium, it seems like security at many arenas are pretty lax...

IP Logged

Web_Girl
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Feb 2nd, 2005 at 4:23am

Quote:
hmmm....i checked the ticketmaster website and tickets to the game aren't even available!
i guess you could always stand outside and wait for someone who you KNOW wouldn't be a romantics fan to leave the game and ask for their ticket stub. Undecided

there are tickets available for the show if you click on the link on the Romo's home page & follow it,
there are the upper seats for $20 & $30...
it does go through ticketmaster; they might have added more, which isnt too uncommon

if you want to see the game as well  8)

IP Logged

gbabyjr
Ex Member

Re: Next Show: Phoenix, AZ 2/05/05
Reply #21 - Feb 5th, 2005 at 7:50pm

Bookies, are you going to this show??

IP Logged

lmk
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Feb 5th, 2005 at 10:21pm

I can't make it to this one, but I hope everyone has a good time.  Be sure to report back!

IP Logged

pinkbubelz
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Feb 6th, 2005 at 3:50am

I think Tizlin said that she was going. It sounded like Bookies was looking for a cheaper flight.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.