Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print
Alucard (Read 9836 times)
oldfriend
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: Alucard
Reply #120 - Sep 13th, 2007 at 8:06am

Alucard will be playing this Friday and Saturday in Madera California at different venues each night.

IP Logged

PIRATE
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

SANTA FE SPRINGS, CALIFORNIA
Reply #121 - Sep 19th, 2007 at 10:36am

oldfriend, they seem pretty busy most of the year....i say its about time to wrap up a major record label Cheesy....thats good there being consistant. gotta put themselfs on the map.

"if thy pour ith..thy shall drink ith"&&"if thy post ith...thy shall count ith"&&2071 plus current

IP Logged

oldfriend
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #122 - Sep 20th, 2007 at 7:38am

They are in Denver tonight playing a show with their pals the Swellers, another excellent band.

IP Logged

oldfriend
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #123 - Sep 21st, 2007 at 8:05am

The band must like it out west. They booked another show in Cheyenne Wyoming for tomorrow and  for Omaha on Sunday.

IP Logged

PIRATE
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

SANTA FE SPRINGS, CALIFORNIA
Reply #124 - Sep 23rd, 2007 at 4:25am

aahh denver...love it out there....they must love rockin the mid west and the west. alot of great sites to view on there travels too.

"if thy pour ith..thy shall drink ith"&&"if thy post ith...thy shall count ith"&&2071 plus current

IP Logged

oldfriend
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #125 - Sep 26th, 2007 at 9:32am

Alucard has a local show October 6th, and then Mike will be filling in on guitar and going on tour with a band called A Wilhelm Scream. They will be touring up and down the east coast for a couple weeks in October. After that, there will be more local shows for Alucard.

IP Logged

oldfriend
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #126 - Oct 3rd, 2007 at 5:16am

While Mike fills in on guitar with A Wilhelm Scream, their tour does include one Michigan show at the Howell Opera House on Monday October 22nd.

IP Logged

oldfriend
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #127 - Jan 24th, 2008 at 8:59pm

Looks like Alucard has been put on hold indefinitely. Mike has joined A Wilhelm Scream permanently and is now touring the UK with the band. He called me yesterday to tell me that theyrecorded a couple of songs in the BBC radio studios for broadcast later this week on one of the BBC punk stations. He said he passed through the very rooms where the Beatles did their BBC radio recordings over 40 years ago and that there are pictures all over the place of the Beatles, Stones and a whole bunch of other artists that have recorded for the BBC. Man, I would LOVE to see that!

IP Logged

oldfriend
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #128 - Jan 31st, 2008 at 9:43pm

A Wilhelm Scream at the Magic Stick on April 16th with the Unseen. If you want to get rocked like you won't believe and maybe get your face melted off, come on down that night. Would suggest dinner before hand at the Majestic Cafe or Union Street which are both just steps away from the venue.

IP Logged

pinkbubelz
God Member

A Chick & an Artist at
Heart!

Romantics City! (Detroit, MI)
Reply #129 - Feb 8th, 2008 at 10:56pm

Wow, oldfriend, it sounds like your son's doing great!

Never Give Up! Never Surrender! ~ Galaxy Quest&&&&A Romantics Fanatic since the tender age of 14...
pinkbubelz pinkbubelz  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.