Welcome, Guest. Please Login

Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Local Music Happenings (Read 2272 times)
oldfriend
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: Local Music Happenings
Reply #15 - Mar 2nd, 2008 at 10:53pm

Anyone in the area checking out the Hamtramck blowout?

IP Logged

solodka
God Member

Always a butterfly lover!

Sunny South Florida
Reply #16 - Mar 3rd, 2008 at 10:17am

What's going on in Hamtramck?

solodkasertze  
IP Logged

pinkbubelz
God Member

A Chick & an Artist at
Heart!

Romantics City! (Detroit, MI)
Reply #17 - Mar 23rd, 2008 at 12:42am

Did anyone go to the SXSW?

My sister and brother went down there (she's promoting an east coast band)... and they really enjoyed it. I may have to find a way to go there next year... Lots of great parties and artists, from what they told me! Wink

I was unfortunately, too busy with work to go to the Hamtramck Blowout... Maybe next year we'll get out there to check out all of the local talent!  Did anyone else go?

Never Give Up! Never Surrender! ~ Galaxy Quest&&&&A Romantics Fanatic since the tender age of 14...
pinkbubelz pinkbubelz  
IP Logged

oldfriend
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #18 - Apr 6th, 2008 at 10:40pm

My son Mike, who played guitar in Alucard and is now a member of A Wilhelm Scream, will be at the Magic Stick on Wednesday April 16th with a band called The Unseen. A Wilhelm Scream, after finishing  their American tour, will be going back to Europe in May, starting that tour in Moscow, and playing about a dozen different countries including Germany, Spain, Italy France, Croatia, and a huge festival in Belgium. Then in June it's off to Australia. In July it's a tour of Canada, and then in the fall, it's off to South America. You can see their latest video for a song called "I Wipe My Ass With Showbiz" from the new album on their Myspace site or on Youtube. It's pretty funny.

IP Logged

pinkbubelz
God Member

A Chick & an Artist at
Heart!

Romantics City! (Detroit, MI)
Reply #19 - May 29th, 2008 at 1:08am

Hey all, my  hubby's band will be playing at Scores Sports bar & grill  in Farmington Hills on May 31. Smiley
Right now, they play mostly covers, but they are sneaking in a few of their originals into the set as well....

LMK came out to see them not long ago-- if you come out again, please say "hi!" to me... Smiley

*** hint, hint... LMK? Bookies? ****

Never Give Up! Never Surrender! ~ Galaxy Quest&&&&A Romantics Fanatic since the tender age of 14...
pinkbubelz pinkbubelz  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.