Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Romantics Karaoke.... (Read 893 times)
pinkbubelz
Ex Member

Romantics Karaoke....
Jan 14th, 2005 at 9:06pm

Woo hoo!!! Smiley
Went out Karaoke-ing and sang "What I Like About You"... Smiley  I hope that we did it justice... Smiley

The version I have is the MTV Karaoke disc version-- of all of the versions I've heard, this soundtrack (and even the harmonica solo) is the closest to the actual song...

Although, I have "Talking in your sleep" on the same disc, and unfortunately, that version is a bit messed up-- (the person who translated the lyrics didn't get it quite right) although, if you know the words to the song, the background music is okay.... Smiley

Hey LMK & Bookies-- maybe we should hit a karaoke bar sometime, for fun...  Grin

IP Logged

Lisa_G.
Ex Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: Romantics Karaoke....
Reply #1 - Jan 20th, 2005 at 2:19am

I love karaoke!  My specialty is Pat Benatar songs.  I guess cause when I was younger my dorm roomates played her albums from sun up to sun...whenever.  I became a fan and haven't ever forgotten the words to almost all her songs....so I can't screw them up when I karaoke!  I do have to admit I live in a college town and when I go out to karaoke at the college hangouts the kids do show their appreciation for an ol' alumnus!  Grin

IP Logged

pinkbubelz
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jan 20th, 2005 at 10:42pm

Lisa-- Which college town do you live in?! Smiley

IP Logged

Lisa_G.
Ex Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #3 - Jan 21st, 2005 at 1:06am

Kirksville, MO...Home of Truman State University and Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine.  Go Bulldogs!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.