Welcome, Guest. Please Login

Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
i saw clem in my movie last night (Read 217 times)
thelorinator
Ex Member

I Love YaBB 2!

i saw clem in my movie last night
Jan 14th, 2005 at 9:50am

he was in bar room brawl in movie with midgets
and i think clem and guys where winning
the movie called Roadie(1980)
clem got lot close ups
Lori

IP Logged

Lisa_G.
Ex Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: i saw clem in my movie last night
Reply #1 - Jan 20th, 2005 at 2:55am

That's cool.  For some reason your post reminded me of my cousin, Goldie Stanley...he is a rock star/movie star in Thailand.  I spent part of my NYE with his parents watching his movies.  He was in Bangkok when the tsunami hit but my other cousin(his sis), Penny was over there and was in Phuket just the day before the tsunami.  She was in Vietnam the day it happened so my family is all ok, thank goodness.  My aunt was freaking out.

IP Logged

pinkbubelz
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jan 20th, 2005 at 10:14pm

Wow Lisa,
It's good to know that your family is okay!  They must be quite shocked by all that's happened!

IP Logged

Lisa_G.
Ex Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #3 - Jan 21st, 2005 at 1:13am

Thankyou!!  It's been a crazy year.  If you don't mind I have to vent a little....back in Oct. there was a plane crash in my little town.  There were only two survivors of 15 on board.  One of the survivors is my best friend's father and the other was his assistant.  They were all coming to town for a seminar at the medical college.  My friend's dad is fine now, back home and recovering very well, physically.  The media was at my friend's house for Tgiving and again wanted Xmas interviews.  I think he was on the Today Show or something.  I didn't get to see it that day.  Anyway, we've had some close calls with family and friends this year.  I feel so blessed that everyone is ok and I hope 2005 is safe for all of us.  Have a great new year, everybody!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.