Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
NFL FOOTBALL (Read 402 times)
PIRATE
Ex Member

I Love YaBB 2!

NFL FOOTBALL
Dec 4th, 2004 at 12:50am

we are well past the half way point of the season and the playoffs are starting to shape up more and more......my biggest dissappoints are my rams who can still make there mark......the lions i thought were a wild card team and i thought i chiefs would be ahead in there division.......so far a phil or greenbay vs the patiots for the superbowl in my views......im not going to get my rams and chief superbowl.....well we will see what happens.

"if thy pour ith..thy shall drink ith"&&"if thy post ith...thy shall count ith"&&2071 plus current

IP Logged

BrewCity
Ex Member

Re: NFL FOOTBALL
Reply #1 - Dec 4th, 2004 at 2:32am

Pirate--Green Bay Super Bowl?!  I know the Pack looked pretty super Monday night against your Rams, but let's see what they do against Philly this week......

IP Logged

PIRATE
Ex Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #2 - Dec 5th, 2004 at 10:30pm

brew....the packers did look good monday night.......and that was without green in the back field.......packer and eagles today is a great match......if favre is on target then i see a packer victory.....just might be a packer and patroit superbpwl.

"if thy pour ith..thy shall drink ith"&&"if thy post ith...thy shall count ith"&&2071 plus current

IP Logged

PIRATE
Ex Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #3 - Dec 13th, 2004 at 2:51am

this weekend is going to start giving us some of the playoff picture......sure hope my rams are up to the challenge without bulger as the qb.

IP Logged

Boris
Ex Member

"Let's Go To Work!"

Reply #4 - Dec 21st, 2004 at 12:24pm

Pirate Matey...
The Dolphins FINALLY gave me something to cheer about this season!
"Boris"

I must admit... I am having fun watching the Steelers.
Big Ben is coming around!
« Last Edit: Dec 22nd, 2004 at 12:58pm by Boris »  

IP Logged

BrewCity
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Dec 21st, 2004 at 9:48pm

Boris, I hope it wasn't those orange shirts!  They bring back memories of those crappy Tampa Bay teams of the '70's and '80's.

IP Logged

PIRATE
Ex Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #6 - Dec 22nd, 2004 at 9:26am

it just might be brew......yea boris the dolphins really have gotten better in the second half but the record doesnt show it.....but more competitive.

for the michigan fans......the lions came close!!!!

for the rams fans as pirate is............. Undecided

IP Logged

PIRATE
Ex Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #7 - Dec 29th, 2004 at 12:01am

not looking very good for my st louis rams......they didnt do very good against a second string eagles.....they better find a way to pull it together and win next week in better fashion and hope also the seahawks and the vikings lose.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.