Welcome, Guest. Please Login

Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
"Who Needs a Man Chocolate Chocolate Chip& (Read 825 times)
littleone
Ex Member

"Who Needs a Man Chocolate Chocolate Chip&
Dec 3rd, 2004 at 8:22pm

Okay, it you want a sampler of all of my cookies, email me at my business...   yagottatastethis@yahoo.com  I will give ou prices and flavors, I also have a sampler of all the cookies.  The new cookies of "Who Needs a Man Chocolate Chocolate Chip" is a sinful cookie that can put you in uphoria!  I have been getting email request for my cookies and I will be glad to oblige.  I am developing a new cookie in honor of the Romantics.  Hopefully will be ready before the New Year's Party.  Maybe someone from the board can deliver them personaly to the band?
littleone  Smiley

IP Logged

pinkbubelz
Ex Member

Re: "Who Needs a Man Chocolate Chocolate Chip
Reply #1 - Dec 6th, 2004 at 9:19pm

littleone... I hope your new cookie involves some cinnamon red-hots!  (in honor of their debut on Valentine's day AND their red leather suits of old).... Smiley

IP Logged

littleone
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Dec 7th, 2004 at 3:42am

I never thought of it!  I am going to have to work on that..it would mean a very 'hot' cookie with lots of cinnamon..what else would you suggest?

IP Logged

pinkbubelz
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Dec 7th, 2004 at 5:19am

maybe you can find out what the guys like?

Let's see-- it would have to have something "Detroit" in it... Sanders' fudge? or Vernor's Ginger Ale.... Coz is from Cuba, so something Cuban? what else can anyone suggest?!

Drop me an email-- I might be able to design a little card for your cookies... Wink

IP Logged

lmk
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Dec 7th, 2004 at 7:42am

Great idea, littleone, and nice suggestions, Iris.

One of my friends from the Billy Idol fan club has made wonderful cakes in his honor for fan club gatherings.  Some people are very creative!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.