Welcome, Guest. Please Login

Home Help Search Login

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
60 Mile Walk for Breast Cancer! (Read 358 times)
pinkbubelz
Ex Member

60 Mile Walk for Breast Cancer!
Nov 17th, 2004 at 11:36pm

If you've ever had a family member or friend who has been touched by breast cancer, I just wanted to let you all know that I will be walking in the
3-Day Breast Cancer walk for the Susan G. Komen Foundation in July, 2005.

The walk is 60 miles over 3 days (20 miles a day) and I have to raise at least
$2,100
in donations to even participate on the day of the walk.

For any of you who have ever been touched by breast cancer, this is a very worthwhile cause!  I'm walking in honor of my best friend's mom (who is currently undergoing breast cancer treatment) as well as my hubby's grandma (who is a long-time breast cancer survivor.)

Anyone who donates at least $30 towards my walk will get an original photograph or painting from me!  (You know, the holidays are quickly approaching!)

Those who donate any amount (even $5 will help to fund research on breast cancer!) will also receive a pink ribbon pin as a "thank you" for supporting the finding of a cure for breast cancer!

Here's the link to my donor pledge page (it's long, so cut and paste both lines):

https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=61809&lis=0&kntae61809=12D2204F2D42477B8A7DC9D51EAA32E2&supId=62093651

Please feel free to let your friends know about my donor page as well-- My goal is to raise $5,000 before the walk.

(I have to raise $2,100 minimum to participate!)

Thanks for your support!

--Iris

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.