Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Tucson, AZ  10/30/04 (Read 3324 times)
bookiesoriginal
Ex Member

Re:  Tucson, AZ  10/30/04
Reply #15 - Oct 31st, 2004 at 9:18pm

hope we can get an update from wally on how the show went.

IP Logged

bookiesoriginal
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Nov 1st, 2004 at 5:53pm

i got a call from tizlin last night with a report on the tucson show!  hey brew, were you there?  some guy wanted to hear stone pony.    Grin

i will let tizlin share with you all how the show went.

IP Logged

BrewCity
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Nov 1st, 2004 at 11:10pm

Unfortunately, no.  But I'm happy that I'm not the only "Stone Pony" lover out there!

Tizlin, share the details!

IP Logged

Tizlin
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Nov 2nd, 2004 at 5:02pm

I'll be happy to share. I got home midafternon and must catch up on work stuff first but I'll post soon.
BTW, Chloe (Brad's FAB wife) took photos so check both sites (Romantics and Handcuffs) for updates.

Linda

IP Logged

Tizlin
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Nov 2nd, 2004 at 5:21pm

Quote:
Saturday: Plentiful sunshine. High 73F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.

Saturday: Scattered thunderstorms this morning with a few showers possible during the afternoon. High around 70F. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

one forecast tucson...the other where i am.  i knew i should have gone to tucson.

hope its a great show guys!!  we are all with you in spirit!

I must comment on the weather forecast...when I landed at the airport on Saturday at 12 noon it was 50 degrees. At 4pm it was 55. Anyone want to guess what the temp was when the band took the stage (which was outside!!) at midnight?! By the numb/tingling feeling I had 1/2 into the set I'd have guessed 35 (hey I was freezing)...However, the morning (7am) news gave the overnight temp at 39...35/39 (?!) what's the difference to a CA girl?! Thank goodness for a kind 'girl' lending me her gloves!!!!  Wink

Lin

IP Logged

mymeka
Ex Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #20 - Nov 2nd, 2004 at 7:50pm

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Lori

IP Logged

PIRATE
Ex Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #21 - Nov 4th, 2004 at 2:48am

well if the band doesnt mind playin here in the evening with the lows of 20s and 30s i will buy them all a set of gloves.

"if thy pour ith..thy shall drink ith"&&"if thy post ith...thy shall count ith"&&2071 plus current

IP Logged

Tizlin
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Nov 6th, 2004 at 3:55pm

I swear I will post details; I have finally thawed from the high desert night cold...however, keep in mind I'm also focusing on the upcoming sunny sands and tan (boys) of San Juan...I must find a new bathing suit before my trip and remember to pack the sunscreen  Cheesy

Lin

IP Logged

bookiesoriginal
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Nov 6th, 2004 at 8:38pm

lucky girl!!! i cant even think about going since the person who was supposed to be cross training for my position never even showed up!
tizlin, i hope you are planning new years eve in detroit!!
this is going to be such a blast!
pleeeezzzz take pictures in san juan.  Sad

IP Logged

BrewCity
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Nov 11th, 2004 at 8:15pm

Tizlin, we're still waitin' for the Tucson review....we need stories!  Please post before they blur into the San Juan stories.... Undecided

IP Logged

Web_Girl
Ex Member

Reply #25 - Nov 12th, 2004 at 3:50am

Quote:
Tizlin, we're still waitin' for the Tucson review....we need stories!  Please post before they blur into the San Juan stories.... Undecided

Sorry about that one everybody...Web Girls are a little bogged down over here, but never fear...
We have some lovely shots that Chloe sent to us that we will try to get up over the weekend Cheesy

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.