Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Tampa, FL  10/21/04 (Read 2751 times)
VAFAN
Ex Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Re: Tampa, FL  10/21/04
Reply #15 - Oct 26th, 2004 at 8:10am

I know this is not Friday - I apologize for the delay.  Went back out of town on Saturday and just returned today!  (WOW that rhymes - not on purpose; I must be tired  Undecided

WE HAD AN ABSOLUTE BLAST!!  Sat/stood in the front row with two other huge Romantics Fans Gloria & Linda.   They've known the guys for about 20 years and haven't seen them in a while.  They were just as excited about the show as I was! 

So worth the  trip down & back!!.  I don't leave my little man (5 year old son) for just anyone! 

Here is the set list to the best of my knowledge:

Rock You Up
Midnite to Six
When I Look In Your Eyes
61/49
One In A Million  -   (you missed a Great FREE show)
I'm Your Man
Nite Like This
Boom,Boom,Boom,Boom
Outta My Mind
Talkin In Your Sleep
When the Angels Hear Me Callin'
Tomboy
Lil White Lies
First in Line
Tonite (?) - MC5
What I Like About You

The crowd was seated for Tommy Tutone (until 867-5309), but stood for the entire Romantics show.  Lots of participation from the crowd (young & old).  We anticipated a Great show with lots of energy and we were not disappointed!!     THANKS GUYS   Wink

We spoke with Brad before and after the show and guess what ...

He and Chloe were married on the 11th (I think this is the correct date).  CONGRATULATIONS!!

The guys were lookin' especially sharp and pink is a good color for Coz!

I'm not a music critic (bet you couldn't tell), I've just been a fan of this band since the 80's and I LOVE their music!!   I am so glad they are still playing and giving all the fans the opportunity to enjoy their energy and rockin' music.     Cheesy

Bookies my actual birthday is 11/1; it's a BIG one this year.  Took lots of pictures (yeah right!) and also have copies of the July 4th pictures to send you for posting here. 

THANKS TO MY HUSBAND (A ROMANTICS FAN TOO) AND THE ROMANTICS FOR MAKING THIS BDAY A VERY HAPPY ONE!
     Wink   

IP Logged

BrewCity
Ex Member

Re: Tampa, FL  10/21/04
Reply #16 - Oct 27th, 2004 at 9:30pm

Thanks for the coverage VaFan!  Sounds like you had a blast!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.