oops, major typo - good work, that is !

Lori

IP Logged

bookiesoriginal
Ex Member

Re: Pet Tales
Reply #76 - Nov 14th, 2004 at 4:39am

teresa,
so glad to hear that you have a heart of gold when it comes to the ones who cannot  speak for themselves. 
what kind of dog is in your basement now?
people treat animals sooo, i dont know, like they have no feelings and are just disposable.  my pets are like my children to me.  i couldnt imagine them  escaping then me not going to the ends of the earth to find them. it jjust astounds me that some people really dont care about their pets.
keep up the good works.
we need all the animal lovers we can get!

IP Logged

Teresalita
Ex Member

Reply #77 - Nov 14th, 2004 at 10:42pm

Quote:
teresa,
so glad to hear that you have a heart of gold when it comes to the ones who cannot  speak for themselves.  
what kind of dog is in your basement now?

He looks part hound dog. He has been neutered and knows how to sit so I know he belonged to someone. He is quite a handful and very strong. I'm guessing he is about 1 year old. Of course I want to keep him but my sister tells me I am crazy. I think I might name him Chester.
It shocks me how cruel people are to animals. I have heard some horrible stories. Years ago we had two cats who have since passed. My brother is a landscaper and was out working when someone threw a bag out their car window. He went to retrieve it and found two 3 week old kittens. He brought them to my house and of course I spoiled them rotten for 16 years.
You know, serial killers start out by hurting animals!
Teresa

IP Logged

mymeka
Ex Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #78 - Nov 15th, 2004 at 5:58am

Teresa,

I've often said - never trust someone who doesn't like animals.

'Chester' is a great name, especially for a LARGE Hound dog!  Keep him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  If you can...

Lori

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.