Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
TGIF! (Read 4334 times)
bookiesoriginal
Ex Member

Re: TGIF!
Reply #60 - Aug 20th, 2004 at 6:21pm

ok why is today both good and bad?  well, i am glad it is friday because it winds down another work week for me. Grin
bad because i will be putting my daughter on a plane tomorrow bound for LA where she is moving to attend school.  Cry

IP Logged

Tizlin
Ex Member

Reply #61 - Aug 22nd, 2004 at 3:03pm

Quote:
ok why is today both good and bad?  well, i am glad it is friday because it winds down another work week for me. Grin
bad because i will be putting my daughter on a plane tomorrow bound for LA where she is moving to attend school.  Cry

Judy,
I look forward to seeing you next week, and I promise you, we will keep an eye on your daughter...  Wink
Linda

IP Logged

gbabyjr
Ex Member

Reply #62 - Aug 22nd, 2004 at 7:19pm

Judy, I know it was hard to put your daughter on that plane.  But, just think, you will be seeing her in just a few days.  I have a feeling that LA will be seeing alot of you in the coming months!  I am going through a similar situation.  I have to send my baby to KINDERGARTEN tomorrow!!  ???  Why don't they just ask me to send him out to a pack of wolves!

IP Logged

bookiesoriginal
Ex Member

Reply #63 - Aug 22nd, 2004 at 9:41pm

thanks tizlin, for everything.  you didnt confuse me with the hotels.  i got confused because i wanted to stay close to my daughters apartment and i didnt find out exactly where it is until yesterday!!
at least you steered me AWAY from the really questionable ones! Grin 
i will call you later today.

gbaby, i remember the day we sent this same daughter out for the first day of kindergarten.  it is such a bittersweet day.  dont forget to video tape the event.  and whatever you do, dont let him see you cry!
Sad

IP Logged

Tizlin
Ex Member

Reply #64 - Aug 24th, 2004 at 4:28pm

Judy,
Just think by next TGIF (the 27th) you'll either be sighing in relieve or heaving...   Grin  LAUGH   Grin
Really, it will be okay...and I'm looking forward to seeing you.
LindaLu

IP Logged

gbabyjr
Ex Member

Reply #65 - Aug 27th, 2004 at 4:28pm

Anybody have big weekend plans? I am just glad it is Friday!

IP Logged

Teresalita
Ex Member

Reply #66 - Aug 29th, 2004 at 9:58am

Well, my big weekend plans included going to the wedding of the little boy I used to babysit 20 something years ago. Here I am single at 42 attending weddings and baby showers of these little kids whose diapers I changed. What's even more pathetic is people actually say to me " don't worry, some day you'll find someone". Needless to say I had more than a few glasses of wine at this wedding. Roll Eyes
Teresa

IP Logged

Tizlin
Ex Member

Reply #67 - Aug 29th, 2004 at 6:50pm

TGIF...only brought me a headache on Sat morning...maybe it was the LemonDrops I hadn't tasted in 15 yrs   Grin

Lin

IP Logged

bookiesoriginal
Ex Member

Reply #68 - Sep 3rd, 2004 at 6:50pm

since this is going to be a 3 day weekend for most, i suspect this board will be pretty quiet.  i have no plans so i will be around!
hope EVERYONE has a great weekend!

IP Logged

One In A Million
Ex Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #69 - Sep 3rd, 2004 at 9:20pm

Evacuating my house soon so I doubt I'll post much.

Hey, someone have a hotdog for me at the cookout!

IP Logged

Boris
Ex Member

"Let's Go To Work!"

Reply #70 - Sep 4th, 2004 at 7:53am

Be careful down there.
I'll save you a hot dog with all the fixin's.
Better yet...maybe a coupla Chicago beefs!
"Boris"

IP Logged

bookiesoriginal
Ex Member

Reply #71 - Sep 24th, 2004 at 6:44pm

tgif yay!!

IP Logged

Tizlin
Ex Member

Reply #72 - Oct 15th, 2004 at 2:26pm

Well it's 22 minutes into my Friday, so I can say TGIF. The LA girls are having a night out and going to The Knitting Factory in Hollywood to see Nancy Sinatra (hopefully with her boots on...) with Clem on drums.

Linda

IP Logged

lmk
Ex Member

Reply #73 - Oct 16th, 2004 at 8:11am

TGIF
is right!  It's been a hell of a week!

IP Logged

bookiesoriginal
Ex Member

Reply #74 - Oct 16th, 2004 at 8:02pm

sorry to hear that lmk, i hope the weekend provides you with some much needed r & r.  (rest & relaxation or rock & roll, whichever you need more)!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.