Welcome, Guest. Please Login

Home Help Search Login

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Fear Fest at King's Island (Read 2444 times)
lmk
Ex Member

Re: Fear Fest at King's Island
Reply #15 - Oct 13th, 2003 at 6:17am

I used to love coasters, but I've always been afraid of haunted houses...

I remember going to Bob-Lo many times with my family when I was a child.  It was so much fun to board the boat and make the short trip to the island....  I also remember the tv program on the state of decay the boats were in.  Do people live on Bob-Lo now?  How do they get across the river? Boat?

IP Logged

bookiesoriginal
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Oct 13th, 2003 at 7:25am

Doesn't anyone know of any REALLY scary places around here that are not totally distasteful?  I read an article today in the paper about how adults are now getting into Halloween so much etc. I was wondering if anyone here is actually planning on buying/making a costume and going to a party?

IP Logged

Iris
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Oct 13th, 2003 at 8:26pm

I saw something this weekend about some Halloween party-- cost about $35/person and a costume is REQUIRED...hoping to convince a friend of mine to go-- she usually doen't do the halloween thing-- but my hubby and I love to dress up.....

ANd for a real freak show-- Rocky Horror's playing in Windsor....  Now THAT would be fun!!!!

*** A TOAST! ****

IP Logged

oldfriend
God Member

I Love YaBB 2!

Reply #18 - Nov 2nd, 2006 at 10:31pm

This year's fearfest was another riot. They had a couple of new attractions added, and the weather was outstanding the weekend that we went (13th,14th 15th). Besides the haunted stuff, I could ride The Beast all day. What a great wooden coaster and a great park.

IP Logged

pinkbubelz
God Member

A Chick & an Artist at
Heart!

Romantics City! (Detroit, MI)
Reply #19 - Nov 17th, 2006 at 4:24am

I haven't been to King's Island since I was in Junior High or high school...

Never Give Up! Never Surrender! ~ Galaxy Quest&&&&A Romantics Fanatic since the tender age of 14...
pinkbubelz pinkbubelz  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

The Romantics Message Board » Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB © 2000-2009. All Rights Reserved.